king7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yes i do,it made me laugh like hell so he gets my vote.{D

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
guys, let's just e-mail the guy and....

flood him with hate mail! let's see how this <edit> like dealing with a <edit>-load of angry arachno-lovers!

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
or someone could make some flash game or something with the guy who runs the site running around and you can squash him haha.

elliot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Molitor said:
let's see how this <edit> like dealing with a <edit>-load of angry arachno-lovers!
lord help us.

BTW, are any of you aware that there are web sites that advocate killing people? And video games where the point is to kill people? Dude, worry about saving your own species first, the spiders can take care of themselves.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yes, we must save the world from small children with gaming consoles....

fyrburn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As much as I think the whole website is satire, iet's look from the point of view of a third-person, fence sitter.

In the red corner we have a website dedicated to killing an insect.

In the blue corner we have (here) a website dedicated to capturing, taming, and making house pets out of the animal.

Think of it like this.....

If someone is allowed to make a website saying vegetarianism is right, why would someone else not be allowed to make a website saying eating meat is right?

That's really all we have here, two websites with different opinions.

Jason Vaughn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ya i got a little carried away on the guest book...lol

though the site did give me a {D

just try not to bring your self to his level...........like i did :?
well eny way shouldnt let it bother you

Scolopendra55

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats sick and wrong. I dont see how anybody can kill a fantastic and amazing spider for NO REASON!!!!! Simply put that guys a D**K and he will be recieving more than a fair amount of unapreciative e-mails from me and my other spider lovin friends!:mad:

common spider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Who cares what that guy puts on his website.Someday something bad is going to happen to him and more then likely it is going to involve a spider and in the end he will get what is comming to him.I saw another post that hit it right on the head.He has the right to set a site up like that just as much as someone has the right to set up a site that says it is ok to eat meat or not to eat meat or kill dogs or cats or even people for that matter.So in the end don't go to that site if you don't like what ya see.

After all it is a free internet.

Just my 2 cents.

By the way I have seen a website that tells people how to keep cats alive and stuff them into jars as works of art I bet that makes some people mad but you know what people can put what ever they want on the net and it is going to piss some people off but it is there right it does not make it right but that is what freedom is all about.

And by all means I am not defending this jerk I am just saying that everyone has the right to do or say what they want on the net.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Ya know, we wouldn't be very happy if a bunch of pet rodent enthusiasts came over here spamming us with trash-talk because the objects of their hobby were shown being killed here.

I'm just sayin'.....

Nate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
common spider said:
Who cares what that guy puts on his website.Someday something bad is going to happen to him and more then likely it is going to involve a spider and in the end he will get what is comming to him.
Arachnokarma?!?

I like it! :clap:

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
omg, if i may say something kinda ruude, someone putting cats in jars? <EDIT>, lol i almost pizzed my pants when i heard that! its sick, and i wanna kick that guy in the nerds but, lol, picture this, a japenese video, speaking in japenese "YOU PUT DA KITTY IN THE JAR, DEN, YOU PUT SALT ON KITTY" LM<edit>AO, it just sounds so funnY! but messed up as well...kitty cat jars...tch

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave C

Arachnopeon
Let that guy say what he wants.He's a poor missguided fool in a sea of knowledge.O'yeah and without a boat.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Scorp_Lver said:
omg, if i may say something kinda ruude, someone putting cats in jars? <EDIT>, lol i almost pizzed my pants when i heard that! its sick, and i wanna kick that guy in the nerds but, lol, picture this, a japenese video, speaking in japenese "YOU PUT DA KITTY IN THE JAR, DEN, YOU PUT SALT ON KITTY" LM<edit>AO, it just sounds so funnY! but messed up as well...kitty cat jars...tch

Thats not true, it was debunked by snopes.com

Last edited by a moderator:

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well all I can say is saying our opions maybe will count for something. If not anything else maybe we can teach someone else they are not "evil" creatures.They were put here for a reason. For people like that they seem to "get off" on all the attention they are getting even if it is bad attention. Too bad we can't upload some great pics we have of our "friends" to that person. That would just be one good deed we would all love to do. But I guess there will always be people like that out in the world. I have turned several people from Hating our friends into actually getting some of there own. So it goes to show you some people are not all ignorant and are willing to give our 8 legged friends a try. If not admire them more! Hey just my opion on this matter. IT doens't pay to get too irate about it because site or sites like this do exist. Thanks for letting us know about this "person" and it's site. As long as we state our opions, maybe some good will happen. You just never know.{D

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
The_Phantom said:
Thats not true, it was debunked by snopes.com
Yes, it was debunked quite some time ago. I would have thought everybody would have seen this by now, but I guess I'm wrong. It has no doubt been posted here before, but allow me to present Bonsai Kitten

Libertykeeper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ignorance

When fear turns to insanity. Thats truly sad, way too much time and not enough jackets that buckle in back. I would send him my "guide" but I couldn't bear to waste the time or money.