It it just me or does this tick u off?

Belarius

Arachnopeon
Old Timer
Kirdec, I am starting to think that you don't like dogs too much :D

common spider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
People who put up sites like that I bet got the shi$ kicked out of them in High school.

What a jerk!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
I think the site is quite funny. It makes quite a change to all the "I love spider" type sites out there. If you get upset by such a site don't look at it, simple.
Why let the site get to you? :rolleyes:

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What I don't like about it is the overall tone. I am not a person who appreciates what is essentially a hate site. It doesn't matter what the object is. There are enough things screwed up in this world that we don't need more people espousing hate, for anything. As the old adage goes, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything."

Dragonhunter

Arachnopeon
Quote= Now Imagine Stuart Little getting caught, chewed up, and eaten by a big tarantula!

Heh heh heh heh... {D

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
m kay, this is an old post but can i please say a few words? that site is sick, do people have the right to express themselves? yes, but not by torturing the things he hates and making it a joke, thats BS. i have a 9" birdeater spider and i think ill let it go in his bed, and just hope it bites him.that kids the dumbest, most immature person ive seen, Kirdec was totaly right, if his sites fare, then lets all kill dogs and make a site now wouldnt that be fun? gosh ya know, my old computer has about 100 viruses, maybe an email would do him some good;P o BTW, can i have my birdeater back yet? heheh better yet, play with it, let it bite you lol.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
um, might i suggest the virus thing? Mark it something like, 'awsome picture of a bird eating a bird eating tarantula' or something.

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
that complete MORON should definitely get some kind of life. what an idiot. that website just confirms that there are extremely ignorant people out there and the effects of inbreeding.

LukeC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I argee with all of you guys, that person is sad, foolish and childish. He will gain nothing from making such a awfull site. That person heeds help, puting him in a room full of spiders might help him overcome his arachnophobe{D .

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
who cares....

Who cares. It is a site. I thought it was kind of funny. Do you really think there has been an increase in spider deaths because of his little spot on the blue nowhere??? Doubtful.

I am sure he loves all the attention, he probably thought very few people even knew his site existed. Now he is probably out hunting down spiders to get more pictures up. How many messages did you send him????

Siienceofdeath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am in NOOOOOO way saying I like his site, in fact I find it very disturbing. To kill a creature who does not go outof its way to harm you just seems like a waste to me. However doing things to harm that individual, or destroy his property (computer) is by no means the answer. That really wouldn't make us any better then he is, especially if he has a true phobia. In his sad little mind he might actually think erradicating the spider is his only way to cope, and if he does we should pity his ignorance rather then bash him.

As I say I do not approve of the site at all, nor do I endorse putting up pictures of dead innocent creatures. But I will admit I myself in a fit of surprise have killed the occassional spider (hopefully ya'll don't hate me now). I too suffer from Arachnophobia and if there is a spider in my room i have to kill it out of fear, however that is only in my room which must be bug free in order for me to be able to sleep. When I see a spider outdoors I enjoy watching it and indeed I let it go about its business withought any harm . Ironically enough in my mind T's are not spiders so I can have my T's in my room and I even put my hand in my G. pulchra's enclosure to refill water and whatnot. I love sitting at my desk and watching all three of my T's Alba, Bengalo, and Calo move about and be their normal T self and I would never want anyone to harm them in any way, indeed anyone who tried would have a fight on their hands. ;P

Getting back on track though, the person who made this site is ignorant and more then likely just looking to get his 15 minutes of fame by causing an uproar. Its sad and yes pathetic but he does have freedom of speech and in the end he will be held accountable for his actions so IMHO it is not our place to judge. Please Please lets not make this board look bad by posting slanderous remarks on his site. I know I am a newer user and most of you don't have the respect for me like you would an older site member but let's show that we T lovers (aww my T Calo came to say hi!) are intelligent and do not let one sad sad little man get our panties in a knot.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
After I checked out this site, I just sat in front of my computer with my mouth hanging open. It took a while to actually believe what I had seen. This is just another case of what I have been getting. It is okay if you like dogs, cats, fish, horses, birds....but tell someone you like spiders and all of a sudden, that is not okay. I would like to see the reaction from a website like that if it was someone who was afraid of dogs, and was posting pictures of dead dogs and incouraging people to kill them and send in pictures, because that is what this website is doing. But it is okay because it is spiders, not dogs or cats. Before I get hate mail, no, I don't think a site saying dogs or cats or anything else are evil is good, I have 3 of each and I adore them. I am trying to make a point. This guy is an idiot and he is encouraging murdering animals.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mina said:
After I checked out this site, I just sat in front of my computer with my mouth hanging open. It took a while to actually believe what I had seen. This is just another case of what I have been getting. It is okay if you like dogs, cats, fish, horses, birds....but tell someone you like spiders and all of a sudden, that is not okay. I would like to see the reaction from a website like that if it was someone who was afraid of dogs, and was posting pictures of dead dogs and incouraging people to kill them and send in pictures, because that is what this website is doing. But it is okay because it is spiders, not dogs or cats. Before I get hate mail, no, I don't think a site saying dogs or cats or anything else are evil is good, I have 3 of each and I adore them. I am trying to make a point. This guy is an idiot and he is encouraging murdering animals.
I agree with this point. No animal is more important than another, none deserve to live more than another (and that counts humans too). That doesnt count in factors of perceived value, such as a person finding more value in a dog than a spider, since the personal relationship makes the dog more valuable to them.

spydrhunter1

Arachnolord
Old Timer
To bad we can't send the guy a bag of urticating hair....he deserves the punishment!

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
too bad WE can't all grow up and not get our panties in a twist over some guy's website.

:wall: :wall:

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
snipes, what can i say, your completely right about everything you said:clap: now, yes, you guys are right, if he killls them out of fear then maybe thats ok MAYBE lol. but making a website to how much he hates the things is sick! you guys might of had an answer for why he killed them, but is it right to kill them to make it a joke??? he used spray adhesive, thats sprayable glue for those of you who dont know. killing something like that just to show to others for their amusement isnt right. when i used to be terrible scared of spiders, did i make a website for why i hated them? did i kill them so people may laugh at it? nope. i sent him a nice looooong message in his guest book, so i hope he likes it. wait till i get his email{D {D {D {D

Scolopeon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I can't believe someone is this cold to do such a thing. Pffft evil spiders what a joke.

Nate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Species: Not Reclusive Enough Brown Spider
I do have to admit that gave me a chuckle.

You see, way back, when I was about eight years old, a spider very similar to this one attacked me.
Okay, what B-Movie is this from?
Attacked!?!?

Last edited: