Introduce Yourself

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Heya!
I'm Elisa, 27 from germany and have been referred to this board multiple times when googling stuff, so I finally decided to join.
Got my first T (G.Pulchra) in December 2020 and have been hooked since.
I currently have 11 Spiders (9 Tarantulas, 1 Velvet and 1 Jumper) and will probably expand the family quite a bit this weekend, when I'll visit my first exotic pet fair.

Happy to be here and hoping I can learn a lot more to be a good spood mom. :)
Welcome aboard, friend! This is the premier site for SOLID arachnid advice. Just please remember to always post pictures when asking for help... it'll spare many a finger tip..
Enjoy!

empathy

Arachnopeon
I'm Empathy, 27 from the United States and have just happened across this forum from browsing the web.

I don't keep any tarantulas but I do breed/ have a love for springtails and isopods.

Happy to find this forum!

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I'm Empathy, 27 from the United States and have just happened across this forum from browsing the web.

I don't keep any tarantulas but I do breed/ have a love for springtails and isopods.

Lots of good intel here. We're all glad to have ya here

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +

Well welcome aboard, friend! It's a wealth of information...just don't take the fact that some of our friends eat some of your friends too personally...

Tarantulateeth

Arachnopeon
Hii!!

Well hello everyone! I'm Katie, I'm 28. I live in lovely sunny 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 with my husband, two kids, and mini zoo (or so it feels lol).

I've had one T before but had a bit of a MH wobble, and my BIL ended up taking him for me, so I'm feeling better (it's been a good few years now) and ready to dip my toes back into the hobby.

I absolutely love horror films, reading (lol what is spare time to read?), And video games.

Hopefully I'll get chatting to a few of you around ☺

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Hii!!

Well hello everyone! I'm Katie, I'm 28. I live in lovely sunny 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 with my husband, two kids, and mini zoo (or so it feels lol).

I've had one T before but had a bit of a MH wobble, and my BIL ended up taking him for me, so I'm feeling better (it's been a good few years now) and ready to dip my toes back into the hobby.

I absolutely love horror films, reading (lol what is spare time to read?), And video games.

Welcome to the boards, friend! Sounds like you'll get along well here...

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Hii!!

We're all glad to have ya here!

zomby

Arachnopeon
Well! I'm called zomby or cockroach, really either work well. I am HUGELY into snails, millipedes, spiders and bee flies!
I have trouble reading and spelling so I often make mistakes, and I'm very sorry if I ever do!
I use he/they/it!! :)

Harley96

Arachnopeon
Hi, just getting back in to the arachnid's after a long break and divorce. I live in the UK
My list so far, White knee, Red leg, Tiger rump, Red rump, Chili rose, Curly hair x4. plus 2 unidentified. 1 orchid mantis, 2 ghost mantis, 2 giant Asian mantis.
Loads of African fruit beetles.

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Well! I'm called zomby or cockroach, really either work well. I am HUGELY into snails, millipedes, spiders and bee flies!
I have trouble reading and spelling so I often make mistakes, and I'm very sorry if I ever do!
I use he/they/it!! :)
Welcome aboard, friend! No worries...there's not too many grammar police on patrol here...

Hi, just getting back in to the arachnid's after a long break and divorce. I live in the UK
My list so far, White knee, Red leg, Tiger rump, Red rump, Chili rose, Curly hair x4. plus 2 unidentified. 1 orchid mantis, 2 ghost mantis, 2 giant Asian mantis.
Loads of African fruit beetles.
Welcome, friend! Sounds like a nice collection..

VaranusE1188

Arachnopeon
Hello! Long time reader, first time posting. You can call me Emily or E (she/her). I have loved all things creepy crawly since childhood and at 33 I’m embracing it again!

Currently I’m raising clutches of wolf spiders (Tigrosa helluo) and P. audax. They are so charming that I know I need a T, and this board has been super helpful in my research. I
attached a few wolfie photos for fun; first a big gravid female and then one of her offspring eating 2 fruit flies at once.

Attachments

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Hello! Long time reader, first time posting. You can call me Emily or E (she/her). I have loved all things creepy crawly since childhood and at 33 I’m embracing it again!

Currently I’m raising clutches of wolf spiders (Tigrosa helluo) and P. audax. They are so charming that I know I need a T, and this board has been super helpful in my research. I
attached a few wolfie photos for fun; first a big gravid female and then one of her offspring eating 2 fruit flies at once.
Welcome aboard ñ

DMarinel4

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm Dianna! I'm new to invertebrate keeping. I have two G. portentosas, two C. spinigaruses, and one A. monilicornis. My goal is to breed G. portentosa and have a small millipede collection. I'm just on here to learn more about invertebrate husbandry and to get help. I have a brand new youtube channel that I plan on uploading occasionally to shortly called Marinelli's Metal pets. Feel free to message me any time!

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Hi, I'm Dianna! I'm new to invertebrate keeping. I have two G. portentosas, two C. spinigaruses, and one A. monilicornis. My goal is to breed G. portentosa and have a small millipede collection. I'm just on here to learn more about invertebrate husbandry and to get help. I have a brand new youtube channel that I plan on uploading occasionally to shortly called Marinelli's Metal pets. Feel free to message me any time!
Welcome, friend!

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Everyone is here to help and offer sound advice, but do remember to ask questions wisely!

notasockgal

Arachnopeon
Hey there,
I'm new to the arachnoboards nut I'm happy to be here. I've spent a long time debating to get a spider.
I have decided to go with a jumping spider and eventually a tarantula!
Very excited to adopt one, she will be here in Aug!

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Hey there,
I'm new to the arachnoboards nut I'm happy to be here. I've spent a long time debating to get a spider.
I have decided to go with a jumping spider and eventually a tarantula!
Very excited to adopt one, she will be here in Aug!
Welcome to the boards! Just a warning, though.... you're probably going to end up with multiples of each...a

AshtheSpider

Arachnopeon
Hey All,

Welcome to Arachnoboards. Please take a moment to introduce yourself. Let us know who you are and what brings you here.

Feel free to post a picture of yourself here.

This thread is for personal introductions only, please let us know what inverts you have here.

Hope you enjoy your stay :D

The Arachnoboards Team
CAN I GET A HOYA

But yeah I’m here My name is Ash and I prefer they/them my king snake recently passed away and I want to get an Aphonopelma Chalcodes however my lovely breeder stop breeding them and sells wild caught

Last edited by a moderator:

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
But yeah I’m here My name is Ash and I prefer they/them my king snake recently passed away and I want to get an Aphonopelma Chalcodes however my lovely breeder stop breeding them and sells wild caught
Welcome aboard, friend! There's an entire classified AND reviews sections, so you're sure to find something that piques your interests.
Also, that is about the most disturbing avatar I've ever seen. I'm fairly certain I mean that I a good way...but I won't know for sure until I start dreaming tonight..

Last edited by a moderator:

Psyy

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone :)

my name is Psy and I’m from a city in England called Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire.

been using these forums for a while for info but never signed up so thought it was about time! Lmao

would say I’m probably at an intermediate level of spider keeping now:D

Good to be here!