Introduce Yourself

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Hello everyone, my name is Joey,i am a big comicbook nerd-gamer-anime all around geek that is new to hobby as i am looking to this forum to get help to get started into hobby.
Welcome, Arachnoboards is certainly the place to go if you want to get advice.

HB 8Ts

Arachnopeon
Hello, my Name is Christopher and i´m from Germany and 41 Years old at the moment. I started the Hobby 1 1/2 years back, after looking lots of pet-tubers during the first lockdown. Right now i have about 40 Ts in different ages. More details in my profile

WeeBird

Arachnopeon
I'm Lindsay, I'm a bird person but got into keeping spiders around the first lock down. Common story - massive life-affecting phobia, decided to get over it. Bought a jumper, then for some reason wolf spiders and huntsmans (huntsmen?) It's going okay, still afraid but the fear lessens as time goes. Weirdly I've always been fond of spiders (little weirdos haha) despite the phobia, and probably why I have mostly stuck to trues though I got my first T a few weeks ago, a nhandu sling.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I'm Lindsay, I'm a bird person but got into keeping spiders around the first lock down. Common story - massive life-affecting phobia, decided to get over it. Bought a jumper, then for some reason wolf spiders and huntsmans (huntsmen?) It's going okay, still afraid but the fear lessens as time goes. Weirdly I've always been fond of spiders (little weirdos haha) despite the phobia, and probably why I have mostly stuck to trues though I got my first T a few weeks ago, a nhandu sling.
Welcome Lindsay!!!

Tinyspiders

Arachnopeon
Hi. I don't feel comfortable posting names, but I'm new to Arachnoboards and I'm obsessed with jumping spiders. I read this is where you can introduce yourself.

32legsandcounting

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone, my name is James and I have been keeping a tarantula for about a year but I got bitten by the bug as they say. I also have tropical fish, a mantis many stick insect and I keep cockroaches and mealworms as feeders for my bearded dragon as well as a host of plants, mostly tropical, a few carnivorous, some cactus and some oddballs. Thanks for having me arachnoboards.

Speyeds

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone!

I’m quite new to the hobby but I’ve been interested in it for a few years. Recently got my first T about a month ago, a Brachypelma emilia. I am also a herp lover and have a few reptiles.

Aside from my interest in Ts and other inverts I am a digital illustrator. Some hobbies and things I like are reading comics, RPG video games, anime, and horror movies.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Hello everyone!

I’m quite new to the hobby but I’ve been interested in it for a few years. Recently got my first T about a month ago, a Brachypelma emilia. I am also a herp lover and have a few reptiles.

Aside from my interest in Ts and other inverts I am a digital illustrator. Some hobbies and things I like are reading comics, RPG video games, anime, and horror movies.
Plenty of reptile keepers here!

Murnau

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone, I'm Greg and live in France. I'm into Ts for about 10 years. I keep species like M.balfouri, C.fimbriatus, different variants of P.murinus, K.brunnipes, D.pentaloris and some others. African and Asian species are my favourites. I have been breeding a lot of reptiles during more than 20 years but i'm about to stop this kind of animals. I have been lucky/glad to get a lot of reproductions from them, but i can't do everything at the same time so i made my choice :)

In fact, as time passes i've felt into Ts. But I don't give up the reptile world though, I still do herping in my country and in the foreign countries. (Asia, etc). Also, I'm looking for going to the South of America and the USA for herping, photos etc.

Well, I'm here for exchanging informations with other keepers, to learn more (It's pretty hard to find people and infos in FR, so..).
Excuse me all for my english but i do my best ;)
That's it for now, see you soon guys on the forum and feel free to take contact ;)

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Welcome aboard, friend! You're English is superb (better than some native speaker's I've encountered), & it certainly beats my French, at least. Sounds like you'll be in good company here.

Miles1

Arachnopeon
Hello Arachnoboard.

Im new. Ive been reading for awhile, decided to join.

Lots of good information here.

KelKel

Arachnopeon
Heyyy everyone! I'm Kelly, and I live in the North-West of England. I've had lots of experience with mammals and birds, a fear of arachnids until about 2 years ago...and now I'm owned by 9 tarantulas and 1 true spider. I'll probably end up with more as I enjoy keeping them so much. Although having already read many posts before getting my first T's, it seems that I'd not signed up as a member, so here I am. Outside of animal-related interests, I enjoy gaming, reading, creative outlets and looking after my niblings. :):spider:

Last edited:

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Heyyy everyone! I'm Kelly, and I live in the North-West of England. I've had lots of experience with mammals and birds, a fear of arachnids until about 2 years ago...and now I'm owned by 9 tarantulas and 1 true spider. I'll probably end up with more as I enjoy keeping them so much. Although having already read many posts before getting my first T's, it seems that I'd not signed up as a member, so here I am. Outside of animal-related interests, I enjoy gaming, reading, creative outlets and looking after my siblings. :spider:
Welcome aboard Kelly!

RainyFrog

Arachnopeon
Hi i'm Theophile, i'm 26.
I'm studying and working in computer science in Quebec.
And i'm here, because it's been like two or three month that i begin to look into the insects/archanide world.
I began to look at ants video and read some articles about them and quickly i began to read things about spiders.
And recently i come across a video that talk about vinegaroon ! And i found this little creature so COOL !!!!
So to quickly resume everything i'm here to learn everything i can about vinegaroon and jumping spider, and see if it's possible for me to adopt one when i consider myself ready.
Here is my presentation.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Hi i'm Theophile, i'm 26.
I'm studying and working in computer science in Quebec.
And i'm here, because it's been like two or three month that i begin to look into the insects/archanide world.
I began to look at ants video and read some articles about them and quickly i began to read things about spiders.
And recently i come across a video that talk about vinegaroon ! And i found this little creature so COOL !!!!
So to quickly resume everything i'm here to learn everything i can about vinegaroon and jumping spider, and see if it's possible for me to adopt one when i consider myself ready.
Here is my presentation.
We're glad to have you here!

Tulstuka

Arachnopeon
We're glad to have you here!
Hi, I’m David 33 from Texas.
I’ve been in the arachnid hobby for 3 years on and off. Some of my favorite species are Psalmopoeus Cambridgei, Grammastola pulchra, Ceratogyrus Darlingi, and Caribena versicolor.
Hi, I’m David 33 from Texas.
I’ve been in the arachnid hobby for 3 years on and off. Some of my favorite species are Psalmopoeus Cambridgei, Grammastola pulchra, Ceratogyrus Darlingi, and Caribena versicolor.
I gotta be too high on caffeine cuz every I touchon ‘introduce yourself’ I get nuthn.Good grief! Not new to spiders,I’ve always viewed them from a guarded distance.But at a franchise pet store I recently watched a bunch of employees harassing a tarantula,getting it to rise up to defend itself,for fun.After threa… dissuading the mfrs,I bought it. It’s a Chilean rose.Just looking for a place with info on its continued care.Someone mentioned Botar by Eights in Kansas…