I need a bit of help

Willuminati

Arachnosquire
Thanks but no need for personal attacks you asked for opinions and he gave his and incase you didn't notice I agreed with damn near everything viper said.. The guy knows his Avics and Theraphosids in general.. He is extremely valuable to the hobby and I consider him a pretty good friend..

You know the one thing that leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth about this hobby is the intolerance and harsh criticism of peoples differences in opinions.. Well that and getting screwed on breeding loans.. I tend to distance my self from people that do either ;)

Copy that, and you did agree but in a less confrontational type of way. He always comes at me or other users here like he's the ultimate authority within the hobby, however I do respect and consider all of the knowledge he's contributed to these discussions, but at the same I'm no pushover and can identify when someone is attempting to make me feel less than themselves in an offensive way. So I defend myself with what is mostly sarcasm :doctor::depressed:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
@viper69 im hella irresponsible when it comes to Most things in my life IE: I drive recklessly af, cuss in front of children, drink sodas while walking around Walmart and not pay for em,I've skipped church since I could walk on my own...
Ok to everything but it's sad to hear that :(... don't be a stranger when it comes to the Church my man: REPEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT :-s

cold blood

Staff member
well maybe you do sometimes put your underwear on backwards, but in these forums you know alllllllll
He's an experienced knowledgeable keeper willing to share his experiences...EXACTLY the type of people this forum requires if it wants to continuously answer newer keepers questions. Don't bash the guy because he's knowledgeable and willing to help...that makes no sense and is counter-productive to the forum as a whole.

Good luck in the future with these avics, I am certain they are correctly identified and don't think the answer was really ever in question, I applaud you for attempting to be 100% sure after dealing with an individual questioning something they clearly weren't clear on. Your seller isn't some idiot on CL, he's yet another good keeper with a good head on his shoulders.

ediblepain

Arachnosquire
@viper69 im hella irresponsible when it comes to Most things in my life IE: I drive recklessly af, cuss in front of children, drink sodas while walking around Walmart and not pay for em,I've skipped church since I could walk on my own... but I'm sure af not irresponsible when it comes to my animals...JUST IN CASE YOU CARE TO KNOW.
Why do you think bragging about being an irresponsible person.. somehow proves that your responsible or knowledgable enough to breed animals that you are not even sure the speices of? Getting extremely defensive and lashing out isn't helping your case either. Do you plan to sell the slings?

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Why do you think bragging about being an irresponsible person.. somehow proves that your responsible or knowledgable enough to breed animals that you are not even sure the speices of? Getting extremely defensive and lashing out isn't helping your case either. Do you plan to sell the slings?
It was sarcasm instead of bragging. All is okay.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
well maybe you do sometimes put your underwear on backwards, but in these forums you know alllllllll
You will find that you are the only one that thinks that :smug::p, but thank you for the confidence! :D

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
like he's the ultimate authority within the hobby
If that's the case, then the hobby needs saving! :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

This is false. In point of fact I am constantly learning from a variety of people here. Some have more experience than me in total years, some own more species than I, others own species I have never owned. Yet others provide observations I have not observed (not hard to do- all Ts are individuals). I'm always learning-- that's far from being an authority.

This was my observation of your post- I basically saw some pretty Avics, and an owner that seemed not to know what species they were. If that's the case, then breeding a T w/out truly knowing what one owns is irresponsible-- case closed.

Just ask any sensible poison dart frog owner their view on hybrids.....no different than sensible T owner's.

If that's NOT the case, then breed and have fun!

You asked a question on a forum, and you received some feedback, nothing more.

Willuminati

Arachnosquire
If that's the case, then the hobby needs saving! :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

This is false. In point of fact I am constantly learning from a variety of people here. Some have more experience than me in total years, some own more species than I, others own species I have never owned. Yet others provide observations I have not observed (not hard to do- all Ts are individuals). I'm always learning-- that's far from being an authority.

This was my observation of your post- I basically saw some pretty Avics, and an owner that seemed not to know what species they were. If that's the case, then breeding a T w/out truly knowing what one owns is irresponsible-- case closed.

Just ask any sensible poison dart frog owner their view on hybrids.....no different than sensible T owner's.

If that's NOT the case, then breed and have fun!

You asked a question on a forum, and you received
Look dude, whatever, thanks for your opinion, I appreciate your contributions to these discussions, but you rubbed me the wrong way. I asked a question to help myself with something so I don't need you telling me I'm irresponsible when I'm far from it. If you don't like the questioms I ask then don't Chime in. Keep your attitude to yourself if you just plan on insulting a fellow keepers competence. I DO NOT WELOME YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE @viper69

Last edited:

Willuminati

Arachnosquire
Lol

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
All of those talking about 'negativity' reminds me of old great "TruceBaldazzi", a bit of a slow Italian guy that was throwed into Hip Hop :rofl: just for lolz.

In every song there's always a refer to 'negativity' :-s

Willuminati

Arachnosquire
All of those talking about 'negativity' reminds me of old great "TruceBaldazzi", a bit of a slow Italian guy that was throwed into Hip Hop :rofl: just for lolz.

In every song there's always a refer to 'negativity' :-s

gotta keep that PMA !

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Hahahah, that's dope. Imma have to DL some :rofl:
Ah ah another "amazing" piece (title: my ex girlfriend) Please note his "Negativo" tattoo, ah ah :-s

I love Italy because deranged people can 'into success' when it comes to music, like Richard Benson :rofl:

Willuminati

Arachnosquire
Ah ah another "amazing" piece (title: my ex girlfriend) Please note his "Negativo" tattoo, ah ah :-s

I love Italy because deranged people can 'into success' when it comes to music, like Richard Benson :rofl:

Hahahaha! That "triggered" fist tho :rage::punch: