Hysterocrates hercules

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Maybe we should have listed it as just a Hystocrates sp. but then we wouldnt have had this very informative discussion. :)
Hey Joel,
Hows it going?
You do have a point. Its cool how these interesting discussions come out of nowhere. I just happen to be on the Tarantula Store site while back or I wouldnt have know how bad Hystocratres spp is all meesed up. Unfortunately it seems that the Pet Trade H gigas could possibly be a hybrid according to the Brits and I do trust their judgement and findings;)

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
SSW did inform me in telling me that this was not hercules, I thought I made that clear in this post... maybe not. :confused:

David Burns- About the large crawshayi pic, I was referring to the female crawshayi's I do have. That was a pic of my largest one. There was a debate whether or not it was crawshayi so I posted a pic of one of mine.

Thank you all for your time and effort in this, glad we "somewhat" got this figured out. I will get some pics of the metatarsal scopula of leg IV and when she molts (which should be soon) of the spermathecae also. I will keep you posted.

Austin