handling agressive T's

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
deer? you must make your animals nervous. i've rescued many animals. i found a baby deer years ago whose mother had been killed. i tried to leave the deer in the woods but it followed me home! it lived in my home for 6 months before he got the urge to wander, and then i let him go. i've had raccoons, squirrels, snakes, birds, opossums, armdillos, tarantulas and scorpions. not to mention regular domestic animals. now to get back on topic, i handle all my t's. animals communicate with body language, not words. take the time to learn what they're saying and always remain calm so that you don't hurt one of your t's!
Personally not had a deer so ... lol Make my animals nervous?! If i did i'd be no good at my job lol I work with a professional showjumper with horses worth upto bout £250,000. Horses feel everything so if i made animals nervous i'd suck lol

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
personally I think handling T's is fine as long as you know what you are doing and are comfortable with the possible outcomes (getting bitten). Now as far as handling being bad for the T's I don't think it stresses them out. Yes it does add stress, but they receive stress in their natural environments, I just don't believe that it is that bad for their health to be handled. IMO