Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

demode

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Acanthoscurria sp. "Damn theres a lock now...." (45x45x45)

Theraphosa blondi (45x45x45) (Exo-Terra sterofoam in front to allow more substrate)

ScorpionFanatic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Rehousing Project

Just rehoused all four of my slings and my other larger T's , from left to right they are 1\4"Nhandu chromatus, 1/4"Brachypelma smithi, 1/4"Brachypelma albopilosum, and my 1/3"Citharischius crawshayi. Also to the far right we have my 1"Lasiodora parahybana, and last but not the least, for it was the most troublesome task is my 2.5"Haplopelma lividum I have deemed "Fluffy" I will name the others as there personality matures a little with size and care. "Fluffy was full grown and all amped up like a ferret on methamphetamines. But I harbor no ill will towards it. I bought it from "Scamps" pet store and it looked so sad in it's tank which consisted of about an inch of barkdust and some moss. oh and a waterdish that covered 70% or more of the entire floor of the KK. Ok I'm ranting. Keep the pictures coming everyone.

Last edited:

JOYride

Arachnopeon
This is my setup for Cyriopagopus sp blue

Followed by Goliath's instructions :razz:

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Got a new T!

Heres the enclosure for my new sling.Keeping you guessing,llol

AviculariaLover

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Avic avics

These are my two pink toe tarantulas, Skittle and Tip Toe, currently residing at the Lyman Entomological Museum on my campus (McGill University)... I can't keep them in my dorm, but I can visit them every day. Tip Toe is just about an adult, female I think, in the larger tank. She mostly just sits on top of her little hidey log, but will sometimes wander around. I need to turn Skittle's tank on one end to make it taller, but I think s/he is going to shed, and dont want to bother him/her until after then. I can't wait to make his tank really nice!

I have since put some sort of potting soil in the bottoms of Tip Toe's tank to better hold a bit of humidity (it's what they use for the other tanks in the museum). Since then she's perked up, I think moving up here was a bit stressful for them. There is plenty of ventilation, haven't had any problems. Both have water dishes, fake plants, and places to hide.

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Where my Ts live

Cosy cosy by me tosey, well, by me PC monitor actually...

Doezsha

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Little ones

Bohmei

B.Smithi

B.Vanans
These are not the best pics i think the glass and plastic is effecting my auto focus really bad:? . i will post more pics later with them out of the 10 gallon and see if i can get some better shots

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

I have my 2 pedes in theses atm, but they were originally for my GBB and whatever else really..
I am currently making one for my cyrio blue, and then my Theraphosas. Im using exoterras as the base for each. Gets expensive but theyr bloody brilliant tanks;)
Although the picture doesn't pick it up well, there is a few platforms at various points for the occupant to sit on, its watertight and holds the humidity well.