Dream insect/invertebrate/arthropod?

KevinsWither

Arachnodemon
I'd wanna say Copiphora rhinoceros (other species), Vestria spp, or some other stuff!

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
(don't know the marine planarian names, but Bipalium is awesome)
I have kept two B. pennsylvanicum and a B. adventitum for a while and I just found a baby Caenoplana coerula the other day. It is nowhere near the black/white/orange of Malaysian Bipalium or the crazy colors of the New World planarians I want so much, but it is a cool indigo blue species otherwise.

Umbra

Arachnopeon
Hmmm... I want some more terrestrial planaria/nemertea, or maybe a huge saltwater nemertean.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Hmmm... I want some more terrestrial planaria/nemertea, or maybe a huge saltwater nemertean.
Good to see you back, Umbra! Those saltwater nemerteans are great--I, too, can picture myself with a massive tank with a huge Antarctic benthic nemertean. I know Lineus is supposed to include the longest animal, period, although they'e usually much smaller (we had a few specimens in lab today and they were three-four inches long).

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
Right now I'd go for any large cockroach species. But, I don't really have any dream inverts at the moment I'm fairly new to the hobby and still learning about whats out there (5 minutes ago I found out about the orthochirus genus and I'm in love with them)

basin79

ArachnoGod
I'm extremely fortunate to already have my dream invert. Scolopendra viridicornis. Here she is.

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
Any arthropod? Oh where to start... I really want a land crab and I fell in love with Halloween crabs but they're not really a thing in Australia, I also really love mantis shrimps and it's infuriating that the only thing stopping me from getting one is how much work saltwater tanks are. Also REALLY want a "candy cane" katydid which is a red/white banded predatory katydid that lives in Australia

Scolopendra1989

Arachnosquire
I would like Myrmecia vindex, but they're not native to where I live.
A larger Amblypygid, S. Gigantea, or a true Emperor Scorpion (I was sold H. Spinnifer as a young idiot, being told it was emperor).

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
Alipes sp. (I personally prefer the darker tones of grandidieri), Platymeris biguttata, Porcello magnificus, and Omura congrua if we’re talking stuff I’ve never owned.

Connectimyrmex

Arachnopeon
You guys might get confused by the long list I'm about to barf out.
Myrmecia sp.
Polyrhachis dives
Atta texana
Trachymyrmex sp.
Cyphomyrmex sp.
Odontomachus sp.
Pseudomyrmex sp. (any tree-hosted species)
Mastotermes sp.
Nasutitermes sp.
Velvet worms (any species)
Neohelix albolabris
Narceus americanus
Archiblatta sp.
Cryptocercus sp.

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
Giant isopods. They're large, can kill sharks and have the face of a supervillain. Would be amazing to have these in a large tall tank (like a large living room wall), throw in live fish to feed them, and watch them go about their isopod life from your couch.

Unfortunately I am not a millionaire.

Solórzano's Velvet Worm, Mangrove Horseshoe Crab, Trilobite Beetle, Giant Pill Millipede, terrestrial Planarians, Picasso Beetle, countless Opiliones, Chambered Nautilus. About half of those might be pipe dreams tho...

Why these in particular? There are many species that are superficially the same, and the mangrove horseshoe crab (last I checked) is not known to be endangered.
Peripatus solarzanoi is the largest documented Onychophoran and highly attractive to match. It is not yet in the hobby but may be entering the hands of some dedicated hobbiests in the near future...

Carcinoscorpius rotundicaudata is much smaller than the more commonly offered Limulus polyphemus and prefers brackish-water conditions, as well as being more comfortable at warmer temps. These factors are key to being able to successfully keep HSC's living happily for any serious amount of time. It is almost impossible to find legitimate C. rotundicaudata offered for sale.

(Forgive me for the potential butchery of the Latin names, I'm too tired to copy/paste from Google)

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Larger scolopendromorphs, larger millipedes, geosesarma sp., dynastinae, lucanidae, macropanesthia, heterophrynus, euphrynichus, and so on.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
As far as insects go, Goliathus beetles - which until recently were a pipe dream in the US. 3 species (goliatus, cacicus, and regius) have been made legal to own here, but I can't seem to anyone selling them here yet.