Does any still keep Trapdoor Spiders

Venom100

Arachnosquire
What can i say? I just think they're neat!

Nah lol i do have a massive advantage being located in a country with literally thousands of native Mygalomorph species. Its kinda like how you guys have a ton of options available with T's but not as much so with other primitives, just reversed. In the next week or so im beginning youtube with care and feeding videos on alot of mine
I agree with the wide selection you guys have I’m jelous lol! I would def subscribe to your channel!
Browsing the web for caresheets and husbandry for Mygalomorphs with no luck. Just bits and pieces, I think if you made videos and what not it would be really helpful. Especially with as high a collection as you have right now 😬😬😉😏

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
What can i say? I just think they're neat!

Nah lol i do have a massive advantage being located in a country with literally thousands of native Mygalomorph species. Its kinda like how you guys have a ton of options available with T's but not as much so with other primitives, just reversed. In the next week or so im beginning youtube with care and feeding videos on alot of mine
Don’t blame ya at all! And I definitely hear you on that, two sides to every coin....

And be sure to let us know when you start your YouTube channel! I’ll be one of your first subs for sure! :)

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Don’t blame ya at all! And I definitely hear you on that, two sides to every coin....

And be sure to let us know when you start your YouTube channel! I’ll be one of your first subs for sure! :)
The channel name will be Rezonant's Arachnids, im still in the process of setting everything up lol but should be good to go later in the week