did some pairing last night

awiec

Arachnoprince
Hey when those H.gabonesis or H.villosella are ready let me know, I think I can make some more room on my shelf

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Idiothele mira female #1 double clutch

Brachypelma vagans sac pulled, there are 1008 good 1st instar.

---------- Post added 08-16-2014 at 12:33 PM ----------

Brachypelma vagans hitting 2nd instar

Poecilotheria vittata female #2 sac

Pterinochilus lugardi female #2 sac

Heterothele gabonensis female #1 sac was eaten, but female #2 double clutched

Grammostola rosea RCF sac

Psalmopoeus pulcher female #1

Stromatopelma calceatum female #3 sac pulled. Alot of eggs were not fertilized, so there is about 65 ewls.

Stromatopelma calceatum ewls molting to 1st instar

awiec

Arachnoprince
oh dear what are you going to do with 1,000 slings? Do whole sale people really buy that many :p

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
1008 of them...WOW, that's a prolific species!!!! Cool pics Catfish...appreciate it a lot!!!!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Lol well half of them are from a breeding loan, but they are already spoken for. I owe a guy for some snakes, and he buys wholesale. So luckily, tomorrow ill be packing up about 950 slings to ship to him.
oh dear what are you going to do with 1,000 slings? Do whole sale people really buy that many :p

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lol well half of them are from a breeding loan, but they are already spoken for. I owe a guy for some snakes, and he buys wholesale. So luckily, tomorrow ill be packing up about 950 slings to ship to him.

Oooo snake credits..sounds cool! What type of snakes?

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OMG, that tiny little mommy spider! <3

Great pictures as always, catfish!

awiec

Arachnoprince
That sounds like a big ball of fun

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Forgot to reply lol. Just got the snakes in yesterday. Its a proven pair of het pied ball pythons.

friendttyy

Arachnolord
Need...more...pokies...need...call of duty....advanced warfare...no funds lol. My male regalis matured :(

awiec

Arachnoprince
Need...more...pokies...need...call of duty....advanced warfare...no funds lol. My male regalis matured :(
Take that as a good sign, you can either sell him straight up or do a breeding loan. For example a bunch of b.vegans slings got traded for some snakes.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Lol i just beat black ops 2. Need to get ghosts (already beat it), and advanced warfare. Love those games. Well thats what males will do i guess.

---------- Post added 08-21-2014 at 07:42 AM ----------

Yeah thats a good example for sure.
Take that as a good sign, you can either sell him straight up or do a breeding loan. For example a bunch of b.vegans slings got traded for some snakes.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Heterothele villosella female #1 double clutched, no picture.

Idiothele mira double clutch pulled, have already molted to 2nd instar.

Poecilotheria striata female #1 sac

Poecilotheria vittata female #2 sac pulled, 124 good ewls

Stromatopelma calceatum molting to 2nd instar

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congratulations on the huge success rate! Just spent a large amount of time going through every page, its incredible!
Happen to have any pictures of your incubator/s setup? I can picture a full room, shelves in a line down each wall with a ton of tubberware lol.
Congrats again!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks! Here is my main incubator setup, http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/sho...cubator-tutorial&highlight=incubator+tutorial. But alot of the time anymore, i just use a delicup with either slings hanging in a coffee filter over water or moist coco fiber, or actually on the moist coco fiber. And my room is way less arranged than that lol. Its just stack this and that wherever i can find a place to. Im slowly working on cleaning and rearranging it.
Congratulations on the huge success rate! Just spent a large amount of time going through every page, its incredible!
Happen to have any pictures of your incubator/s setup? I can picture a full room, shelves in a line down each wall with a ton of tubberware lol.
Congrats again!