did some pairing last night

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Ouch, hope the P. lugardi EWLs pull through. Love the little I. mira's though! You should let me know when you put them up for sale ;) Haha

awiec

Arachnoprince
Thanks! Im sure you could. They are not as bad as P. murinus.
Well I do have an angry P.muticus so I may have some good experience and I've raised much faster spiders so I suppose I could get used to the personality as it grows.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well those are P. irminia, and 1st instar. But thanks a ton! I. mira are a great species. I should have some available soonish.
Ouch, hope the P. lugardi EWLs pull through. Love the little I. mira's though! You should let me know when you put them up for sale ;) Haha

---------- Post added 06-30-2014 at 08:04 AM ----------

You would be fine then.
Well I do have an angry P.muticus so I may have some good experience and I've raised much faster spiders so I suppose I could get used to the personality as it grows.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Well those are P. irminia, and 1st instar. But thanks a ton! I. mira are a great species. I should have some available soonish.
Of course they are haha, sorry I was scrolling through and misnamed it in my post.
I'll keep an open ear and eye out! haha

skippydude

Arachnobaron
[video=youtube;tJgN47KYh9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tJgN47KYh9k[/video]

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Congrats on the chromatus pairing! My female Nhandus just chase the males like lightning, and try to kill them. One of the reasons Nhandu isnt much interest to me.

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
Started reading this thread from page one a few days ago - all I can say is WOW, and thank you. :D You have me wanting to try my hand at breeding once my slings mature. Love all the pics; your specimens are gorgeous. I like your A. genic, P. irminia and C. marshalli females especially. Can't wait to see more of your work. :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well thanks very much! Im just a average guy, who tosses spiders in together in his spare time haha. Not to say i havent paired up to 6 species all at once though. Ill be adding more pics probably tonight. Glad that you like the thread.
Started reading this thread from page one a few days ago - all I can say is WOW, and thank you. :D You have me wanting to try my hand at breeding once my slings mature. Love all the pics; your specimens are gorgeous. I like your A. genic, P. irminia and C. marshalli females especially. Can't wait to see more of your work. :)

skippydude

Arachnobaron
Congrats on the chromatus pairing! My female Nhandus just chase the males like lightning, and try to kill them. One of the reasons Nhandu isnt much interest to me.
First time I paired him with my gal, he just kept running away
So I gave him a chance with another fellas female, she grabbed a hold of him with a vengeance and by the time we got them separated he was leaking pretty good from his carapace :(
A few days in ICU and a 10 days vacation from being a gigolo and he was good as new.
Second pairing with my gentle natured female went way better as you saw from the video
My friends N chromatus has been power fed since the incident, we're going to give the little guy another chance to stick it to her tomorrow :D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well if you end up needing another male, i have one. I have given up on pairing some species, chromatus being one of them. Good luck with the other pairings!
First time I paired him with my gal, he just kept running away
So I gave him a chance with another fellas female, she grabbed a hold of him with a vengeance and by the time we got them separated he was leaking pretty good from his carapace :(
A few days in ICU and a 10 days vacation from being a gigolo and he was good as new.
Second pairing with my gentle natured female went way better as you saw from the video
My friends N chromatus has been power fed since the incident, we're going to give the little guy another chance to stick it to her tomorrow :D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Heterothele gabonensis female #2 sac

Brachypelma vagans sac

Idiothele mira sac#1 slings molting to 2nd instar

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
So I should be receiving some H. gabonensis and I. mira in the mail soon right? Haha.

Congrats on the egg sacs!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well, i might be keeping every single gabonensis to myself! Depends on if the guy i loaned my male to gets lucky or not. Im looking to have around 20 females of this species. Thanks!
So I should be receiving some H. gabonensis and I. mira in the mail soon right? Haha.

Congrats on the egg sacs!

awiec

Arachnoprince
You keep on breeding more thing and I'm running out of room; my males need to mature faster :p

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Then you wouldn't mind if I took the I. mira slings off your hands then ;)

I'm pretty jealous of your collection to be honest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Unfortunately my Heterothele gabonensis female #2 ate her sac :(. But...

Heterothele gabonensis female #1 sac

Heterothele villosella female #1 sac

Idiothele mira sac #2 slings hit 2nd instar

Stromatopelma calceatum female #3 sac

Lasiodora parahybana