did some pairing last night

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Stromatopelma calceatum almost all 2nd instars now!

---------- Post added 03-26-2013 at 05:03 PM ----------

Poecilotheria pederseni ewls darkening!

Last edited:

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ceratogyrus darlingi sac decided to start hatching today. This is her double clutch. There is 67 good 1st instar and 1 ewl. Pretty nice numbers considering she gave me 111 on the last sac. Here they are!

One of my Avicularia versicolor molted after being paired. Just got done pairing them again. These two went at it for so long i got bored and sat them aside for some other pairing lol.

---------- Post added 03-28-2013 at 06:42 PM ----------

The other pairing. Poecilotheria subfusca Highland. Male is on loan from Oreo. There was a ton of foreplay followed by one very quick insertion.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Good stuff bro! Keep up the good work man ;)
On another note my ornata is swelling very big really fast and she lights up like a light bulb when shined with a flash light ;)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks bro! Ill try lol.

Thats awesome man! I hope she gives you a ton of babies. Ill be interested in a few. My only ornata which i was certain was female, hooked otu on me.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Well if she doesn't molt out you will have a few coming ;) as it was your male who did the deed lol he was a survivor! Died yesterday. Death curled on a sperm web believe it or not!! Lol

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecilotheria 1st instar darkening up!

These little beauties will be hitting 2nd instar any day now! (forgot to mention these are the regalis in the title)

Last edited:

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecilotheria regalis molting to 2nd instar!

Almost all of the little critters are now 2nd instar!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks Brett! Yeah Poeci slings are just awesome, and good sized too. In the process of individually vialing most of them.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah its awesome to see the coloring they get at 2nd instar, and what they start to look like molt after molt.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The Ceratogyrus darlingi double clutch have all molted to 2nd instar. There wasn't any losses, and is 67 slings!

Last edited: