Species Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens ("GBB")

AcidQueen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
VERY nice T!! I'm getting to like this species more with every pic I see :)

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I decided to snap a few photos today. "Greed" should be molting very soon, probably within the week.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mating C. cyaneopubescens

Here are some recent pictures of mating Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. I bred both my females last year and had both of them lay eggsacs. One eggsac got eaten, the other I got 100+ slings from.

I'm breeding them both again now. This is the girl who ate her sac last year... I won't give her that chance again! He appeared to get a nice solid insert. She went for the kill after mating (of course!) and managed to tear off one of his front legs. But he seems to be doing fine and took a meal last night. He'll be going in with my other girl in the next few days.

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
nice pics :clap: i am breeding this specie as well, last night was the first successfull pairing, male made an excellent insertion with both palps one than the other, i was able to see the females furrow (not sure if that correct term) was split wide open with ther constantly walking around with her abdomen raised high in the air, then she was using her back legs to rub the furrow area this went on for about an hour after the insertion then she settled down. good luck

SilentMercury

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My male just unveiled his bulbs after a molt the other day. Damn. I am getting the worst of luck. I've had 5 other specimens of different species sexed as definite males this month. Double Damn. Anyway, enjoy the pic.

Attachments

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
quiero!!

i want one, very much so. they look great, nice pics everyone

gustavowright

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dang!!! great ts u gotta over there.GBB still missing in my collection, anyways...your king took long to reach adult size? My couple lings seems to be growing faster than I really expected, with molts every other month.

thanci

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pictures :p As always - crawshai beats all of them.

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanci said:
Nice pictures :p As always - crawshai beats all of them.

Spetacular Chroma and king pics, the chroma one is one of the best i ever seen, do you thihnk you could mail it to me in full res so that i can use on my desktop walpaper ??

Juraviel

Arachnopeon
aaronrefalo said:
nice...whats the size of the crawshayi?
Baboon is how about @8 cm

Thanci said:
..as always
Thanks ;)

Cpt.nemO said:
do you thihnk you could mail it to me in full res so that i can use on my desktop walpaper ??
Yes, I didn't see any problems. Please PM me, with Your email.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
WOW VERY NICE SPIDERS! i really need to add those to my collection! the GBB i will be adding soon!! does the baboon burrow and stay out of site alot?! or is it visible!? well thanks and very nice!!

Juraviel

Arachnopeon
demonhunter said:
WOW VERY NICE SPIDERS! i really need to add those to my collection! the GBB i will be adding soon!! does the baboon burrow and stay out of site alot?! or is it visible!? well thanks and very nice!!
Baboon is sitting and spend more then his half live underground. I'm only take him outside to check did he still alive or to make some pic ;)

Cheers,

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
haha oh nice! im thinking about getting one, im not a big fan of burrowers soo ill decide sometime later. Nether the less still a very nice spider you got there!!!