Bugging Out - Spread the word please :)

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I can't wait 2 visit Texas, someday...

Cause I wanna see if when ya say: "The Stars @ Night, Are Big and Bright!"

A crowd will Clap :clap::clap::clap: and say: "Deep in the Heart, of Texas!" :razz: {D Is it like that there ? :p *tumble-weed passes*

My Grandmother has 20 acres there - I wonder if there are tarantulas on her property :? Maybe, Gramms Owns More T's then me :eek: There are Many on and around her So. Cal place - black Aphonopelmas

Seriously: GL w/ the Show Ken! I cannot wait to see it :razz: Is there a "Theme Song" or cool Music ? :razz: I have Comcast, and I know we have Science Ch.

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The excerpts and promos look awesome. I was hoping to be able to watch it online; cable just doesn't fit into my budget right now.

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Charles Black (Botar) was the guy Ken bought out.

Never thought I'd get to hug a "film star". I'm so excited for you. We have our DVR set-up to record all episodes. Good luck, Ken.

diane

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Charles Black (Botar) was the guy Ken bought out.

Never thought I'd get to hug a "film star". I'm so excited for you. We have our DVR set-up to record all episodes. Good luck, Ken.

diane
Di, you should have seen the look on Blake's face when I showed him some of the video clips! We are all set for tonight... Popcorn and all!

Ken,

Again, it is nice to say I have had a brush with fame! When you get the company Porsche, let me know and I might have to make an offer on your F150 my friend!

Congrats and Best of luck! I know you have everyone on this forum's attention!

Joe

mickey66

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ken,

Who was that large insect dealer you bought out?
Ken also bought out Brandon from Phoenix,az "The Reptist" Brandon was a large insect,reptile dealer and a nice guy....I got my first T's from Brandon and then one day he was out of the hobby sold out a very large collection to Ken. I was able to get some good deals on the left-overs from Brandon "The Reptist" on Arizona Sp. aphonopelma. I wish Ken the best of luck with his TV venture!!! Edit: I just watched the first two shows and I really liked the show! Contact Discovery Channel website and go to....Viewer Relations and leave your comment about the program. Now, my only negative on the show is this....Too short!!! Only 1/2 hour it should be at least one hour well, that's my 2 cents!

Last edited:

Speedy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I'm going to go crawl in a corner and cry - I don't get the science channel.

I'll catch it somewhere!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks

Thanks everyone and make sure to let discovery know if you liked it....we need all the ratings we can get to secure the series :)

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
DVR set to record all first run episodes - - FB promo posted, and all friends and family informed to watch whether they like bugs or not :D

Looking forward to it! Thanks for getting the hobby out there Ken!

presurcukr

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I think the show will be a hit ! My daughter(8legedemily) and I loved it.

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That was fantastic Ken! Your family is awesome. I can't wait for the next episode to air!

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great two shows tonight, Ken! You're definitely a great spokesman for the hobby.

Thanks everyone and make sure to let discovery know if you liked it....we need all the ratings we can get to secure the series :)
Any suggestions on the best way of letting Discovery that they should keep it on the air? I don't have a Nielson Box so me just watching the show won't do much for ratings.

Titandan

Arachnopeon
Loved the show Ken! You have a beautiful little girl too! Looks funny holding the ginomous scorpion though! LOL! God bless you family!