Bugging Out - Spread the word please :)

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I already have it ready to record there will be 2 episodes back to back that night sweet

sn95

Arachnopeon
I just looked and I do have the science channel after all. I also happen to be off that day so I will be able to watch it, I am pumped.

mickey66

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
TV show

So that's 7 pm west coast time right? DirectTv is chanel 284.....very cool!:D

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
We broke up with the cable company earlier this year, it was a rocky relationship. I hope this show will be available for online viewing!

brachybaum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah I don't have science channel either but I'm sure it will be posted online somewhere the next couple of days after airing. I'm pretty excited to watch this.

seezilla

Arachnopeon
I watched the clips and I thought they were AWESOME. I can't wait to see full episodes! My 8yo ADORES programs like this and I'm sure we'll find some way to watch since we don't have the Science Channel. :D Best of luck with the show, Ken. I hope it becomes really popular!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
appreciate

I REALLY appreciate all the support everyone has given. Watching yourself you really wonder sometimes if others will think it is interesting. One of my dreams was doing documenteries and this is right next to that. i think I spelled documenteries wrong but hey I can spell aphonopelma ;)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I REALLY appreciate all the support everyone has given. Watching yourself you really wonder sometimes if others will think it is interesting. One of my dreams was doing documenteries and this is right next to that. i think I spelled documenteries wrong but hey I can spell aphonopelma ;)
Aint it Aphonopelma? :D {D I thought it was suppose to be capital letters at the front of the Genus name... Im just saying! ;P

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll be informing my professor, but make sure you let all your customers and those you've done reptile/invert shows with know about the show.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'll be informing my professor, but make sure you let all your customers and those you've done reptile/invert shows with know about the show.
No worries I am using all my abilities to market it I need every person I can get. Have a couple teacher friends that even had thier students watch for extra credit ;) Not my idea but appreciate them!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ken... I am only picking at you.. I am not one who shoud be correcting others spelling, grammer, or punctuation... :D I pretty much fail at it all... {D
No worries! I know I can't speak english or latin! I am originally from Texas yall.