Genus Brachypelma

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Vogelspinnen said:
2.75" Juvenile Female Brachypelma klaasi.

Thanks, Motz
Nice Klaasi Motz. The substrate seems awfully damp for a Brachy? or maybe it's just the picture?

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
My subadult B.emilia F Gypsy, post molt breaking her fast... I think she had 3, maybe 4 crix chomping away. Don't you just love 'em when they decide to eat again, and with such gusto :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Grimlock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All great pics here. I would like to add a couple...

B.smithi

Underbelly. rawr, he is mean. (not really)

Makes his way up my scar. Kinda neat.

Laid back.

Thanks for viewing.

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Roxanne... Wanting attention again

by Roxanne: Look what I made, ...finally !!!

And, you know, I feel light as a feather now, so have to keep hanging on to this thing as tight as I can. If I didn't I know I would float away !!!

:D :D Roxanne likes 'em BIG !!! :D :D
:clap: :worship: :clap: :worship: :clap: :worship: :clap:​

It must have taken her over a day for that thing. It's a least twice, if not 3 times as big what her rear was. I'm terrified... :eek: :8o :eek: :eek:

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This little guy is an immature male. :( I will send him out when he matures. This picture is a little dark, but I can't adjust it without making the boehmei look brighter than he really is.

ink_scorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
B. auratum

Had it out today, so I thought I'd show it off. Currently the most impressive T in the house, IMO. Enjoy!!! :D

Last edited:

ArachnidAngie

Arachnopeon
pics of Roja

I just took these tonight. She looks good after her trying molt on May 27. I'm still trying to get a guesstimate on her age, but I'll try that on the Q&A forum. I've had Roja for 16 years!

Attachments