Genus Brachypelma

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I like the Brachypelma sp. I am partial to OW species though. They grow too slow for, but are very dociel and calm. They also flick a lot, so that is the downfall to em' :D I am very into arboreals right now!!! :worship:

cryptly

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Brachys are some of the most beautiful T's, in my opinion. {D

That's a beautiful boehmei you've got there. Can't wait until mine looks like that. :D

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What a beauty!! Don't have a digital camera & wouldn't know how to post pics anyway.....LOL......but.....I do love Brachys......have 4 smithis & 1 emilia & 1 albopilosum.....they are all girls :D and very well behaved ladies. :)

harrymaculata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
cryptly said:
Brachys are some of the most beautiful T's, in my opinion. {D

That's a beautiful boehmei you've got there. Can't wait until mine looks like that. :D
how bigs yours mines only 6cms the pic is a close up shot. unfortunately he doesn't have such a velvety abdomen any more because she is a real hair kicker

gothmog

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow! Brachy overload :D

Is that last one a vagans? It looks just like my male with the slightly pink hairs on the back legs that aren't supposed to be there :(

Jon

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
last one is verdezi (better known as B. pallidum) i know the carapac is dark, but you can still see the triangle.

cryptly

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
harrymaculata said:
how bigs yours mines only 6cms the pic is a close up shot. unfortunately he doesn't have such a velvety abdomen any more because she is a real hair kicker
Mine is about an inch, not sure what that would be in cms. Still a little thing, but it looks like it's going to molt any day now. {D Mine isn't too much of a hair kicker, yet. I hope it doesn't change as it gets bigger. :)

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If your post has been deleted it is because I am cleaning up this thread.

STOP posting unless you are commenting on a picture or better yet, posting one.

PM me if you have any questions. Or comments.

If you have personally attacked someone, or used foul language you will be contacted shortly.

Oh.
Yeah.

The "report a post" function. IT WORKS! And its just as easy as clicking on "post reply".

And some of you might want to review the rules. Of course, "review" implies that they were read originally.

KingBollock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My B. Shithi moutled recently and examination of the exuvium proved to be female.
These are the first pic of of take of her since her moult:

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice Cruchie its a beauty I can't wait till mine gets its full adult colors :)

Well since this a Brachy thread

B.emilia

B.klaasi

My B.boehmei is hard to take a pic of but I will try after a moult ot 2 :D