Species Brachypelma emilia

Lateralus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats on the eggsac Immortal_sin, one can never have to many emilias. :)

Jetzie said:
u were either being stupid or being sarcastic.
Lol, leave him alone Jetzie. I mean after all, anyone one could have easily made the mistake..... i think.

Cheers.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats Holley,
My B boehmei laid an egg sac for the first time this year but she didnt role it up very well and all the eggs perished, so it looks like your off to a better start :) Best of luck with that.

Sincerely,

Brandon

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well I checked on my B.emilia this morning and it was almost finished moulted. So I took some pics this afternoon after it healed up a little bit. Its 3" I am suspecting male but I am sending the moult off to see. Sorry for the lighting its natural light from the window and it has no curtains or shades.

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I dont have an emilia, not yet at least, but I saw one at a reptile show, they are more prettier and stunning in person.

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ES FREUT MICH SIE KENNEN SU LERNEN, DUDE MEISTER. NICE PICS. SORRY FOR MY GERMAN lol

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice! Beautiful emilia! I've got one that is just starting to look more like a T and less like a house spider,lol! Can't wait for her to get bigger--but they are very cute slings!

reptillian

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ive got a brachypelma emilia and mine is like a house spider at the mo lol i wish it would hurry up and grow!

Arach-attack

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My B.emilia molted yesterday. Snapped a quick pic of her outside her burrow.I still have to retrieve her shed skin from her burrow to make sure it's a her.

Ain't she purty! ;)

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Too beautiful for words! (rivals my B.boehmei for beauty...never thought I'd say that!)Can't wait for mine to grow up!!!

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow :)

Now if only my A. bicoloratum could moult..it's only been 13 months without food :/

meier link

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my female b.emilia moulted last night,and i must say shes lookin as georgeous as ever.
i couldnt catch her in the act but heres a few post moult pics.. {D enjoy :} ...