Best freebie you ever received?

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ha! Forgot about the H. lividum female I got for free from the local crappy pet store. No one there wanted the "mean bug". lololol Silly people. I sold her later for a healthy price. ;)

B

babylon5girl

Yeah a local pet store in my town gave me a free H. Lividium as well. I was there to get crickets and it was a new pet store who got her b/c they thought she looked pretty. I was standing there waiting for my crickets to be put in the little bag by the pet store worker and noticed it. I was suprised to see an H. Lividium and asked him about it. He said that they were afraid to sell it b/c they were scared that someone would get injured by it after they bought it and they would be the ones in trouble for it. The guy just wanted to get rid of her so I took him up on his offer. the thing is she is one of the most calm lividium that I've ever seen. she doesn't get pissed when I do something in her cage or anything. And she only burrows for about half the day so I see her all the time.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. miranda 2+ sling
A. metallica adult female
Lasiadora klugi 3.5" subadult
P. regalis 4" female
and one P. metallica sling, wow :D I think he really likes me {D

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
3 L.parahybana slings...Thanks again Maren! ~ Rex

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
3x M. balfouri. someone left that show with a big grin on his face :D

BakuBak

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hmmm dont know , P miranda sling or 10 blondi slings .... dont know whot is better ;]

scolex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks guys!

First off I think, Customer service is #1, if Brandon stopped giving freebies I would still buy from him, due to his great customer service. Any freebie is a great freebie!!! Now with my best so far is N. chromatus. Just want to thank all you great dealiers that do freebies unlike the Local store dealers!!!! Thanks Guys!!! :D

CFNSmok.PL

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Some time ago Jason from SSW gave me a nice 2+" Ap. bicoloratum female with the order and lately Jason from Arachnoporium 2 Lamp. orange fringed. Both very good dealers.

Smok.

Qvarnold

Arachnopeon
When I bought a Brachypelma albopilosum I got a Poecilotheria pederseni with an Exo-Terra 30x30x45 enclosure. Pretty decent because I bought the B. albo + enclosure for 400 Swedish kronor(~60 USD).

Frédérick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I bought a 1" P. lugardi and a parahybana sling, and got 4 aureostriata slings, a T. gigas and P. irminia...the lugardi is the coolest so far tho!

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Freebie P. metallica !!!!!!!!!!

Because of a minor mistake last summer : I got a FREE P. metallica !!!!

Last summer, Marc at Next Years Reptiles threw in a wild caught Rosie, because the larger A. seemani I had picked out the day before ( and put aside ) had been sold on me. Well, the Rosie dropped a sack, and I traded the fertile eggs sack ( Marc incubated and housed them for me ) for a P. Metallica, and three housed rosie slings !

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My first freebie was a 8-9 year old B.smithi, that I still have .She is my first tarantula that I have ever owned and she is about 12 or 13 years old now!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I ordered one a.seemani female from a seller here that was leaving the hobby, only to find out later that he also threw in:
another 0.1 a.seemani; 0.1 g.rosea; 0.0.1 aphonopelma sp. (I think hentzi); and 0.1 h.lividum. All of them are adults except for the smaller aphonopelma sp. I got all of those for only $30!!!
Then just recently a spider arrived DoA on me, so one of my friends on here sent me two p.murinus slings as a sympathy present. :)
And, another friend sent me a starter colony of b.dubia roaches for free, I only had to pay shipping but that's an excellent deal! :clap:
It's hard to choose which is my favorite but right now I'm really loving my slings, they're so cute and tiny, and yet ferocious!

MVDaniel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have yet to rec. a freebie, but I'm willing to. So any donations can be sent my way!