User Austin S - Picture Thread

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That.. that.. P. Irminia :O
She's a beaut I tell ya. Four time breeder as well.
Hey Austin, how big is your S cal and is that a sac under your stirmi? She finally laid for you?
Female cal. is 4". And no... that's a rock. That's a different stirmi than the one that was bred. She kind of looks like a blondi, because of how freaking stacked and built she is, but she doesn't have hair on her patella, but man she's big.

---------- Post added 03-18-2015 at 10:27 AM ----------

I have some Avic's coming on the thread for you tonight ;)

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sweet! I actually just found a four inch female S cal. I have a 2.5 inch male. :) Does your S cal grow slow like the H mac? My experience is my old adult female grew super fast.

I might buy this 10 inch stirmi from my pet store for $80.

So kind of you, and just for me! :) I'm feeling loved right now.....

Austin, how was your gbb breeding? We're your girls nasty or killed any of your mature males? I only ask because my pair won't breed, but all they do is "chill" next to each other. They've done this for four days now. I was just going to pair them up and take him out, but they haven't done anything.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've bred a lot of species and been very successful with the exception of Pokies. I've bred gbb before and I had zero issues.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Everyone remembers this beautiful gravid lady right.

Well yesterday, she gave me a little surprise :D
You really cant see anything with these photos, but you'll just have to wait and see.
But she dropped a nice fat sac for me :)

I have about 30 new photos that will be added on here tonight or tomorrow of various new species as well.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Luuucky! Im so jelly! My guys hooked snd fems getting a black booty so im hoping all goes well xD

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Black as in ghetto or black as in molt, lol!

And are you doing what I told you to do?
Not yet im going to be rehousing her this week and then i will be giving hera new hide and start

And like a Black girl booty ;) both sences lmaoo

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Heeeere we go.
Start off with something but a tarantula, Hogna carolinensis

G. pulchripes

P irminia

Curly 1

Curly 2

pulchripes

cambridgei

More to come soon

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That Hogna is gorgeous! Now...if only I had some money.
I love that last P. cambridgei picture too! :D

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And some studs!
B. vagans

L. violaceopes

P. ornate

Before he teleported

4 seconds later after he teleported

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 09:33 AM ----------

That Hogna is gorgeous! Now...if only I had some money.
I love that last P. cambridgei picture too! :D
She is awesome. I need to get a picture of the turret she made in the container. Blows my mind, its so cool!

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 09:34 AM ----------

I hope my P. Cams will look as gorgeous as yours when they get bigger
Was my favorite during this whole photo shoot. She's the prettiest I've seen in a while of this species.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
jeeeeelllyyyyy... she looks good tho lookin alot less baloony ;P

btw gawd that L.viol has some frikkin fishin pole legs man! the way you have the camera may have to do with that tho.. it looks like my bamboo flyfishing rods ;D

Last edited:

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
jeeeeelllyyyyy... she looks good tho lookin alot less baloony ;P

btw gand that L.viol has some frikkin fishin pole legs man! the way you have the camera may have to do with that tho.. it looks like my bamboo flyfishing rods ;D
She definitely has an awesome coloration scheme. That male actually is that leggy. I've never seen a MM with legs that long.

Avic. ssp. 1 (Avic avic IMO)

Avic (avic) 2

N. chromatus in dire need of a molt

Larger chromatus

H. maculata

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
That male actually is that leggy. I've never seen a MM with legs that long.
Dang iv seen some leggy individual MMs like P. pulcher, T. Stirmi and P. Met but dang.. That boys gona raise his future lady up n split her in half trying to push her up.. Hes gona end uo flipper her over and goin at it human style lmaoo

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dang iv seen some leggy individual MMs like P. pulcher, T. Stirmi and P. Met but dang.. That boys gona raise his future lady up n split her in half trying to push her up.. Hes gona end uo flipper her over and goin at it human style lmaoo
Lmao, that's good stuff right there.

---------- Post added 04-08-2015 at 09:35 AM ----------

H. lividum

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
GAH!!! This made me ROFL! Hahaha

Austin that H. Mac is a beaut! I'm green with envy lol

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
GAH!!! This made me ROFL! Hahaha

Lmao, that's good stuff right there.
Is true guys those arnt legs there stilts! itl be the first pairing ever seen with a fem on her back..literally.. Itl look like an eight legged third base,yet a home run o_O..itl be a little 50 shades in a way.. Holding her down by her fangs wiel on her back wie....weeeelll lets not go there we have kidies on the boards lmao.... his fem better find a very good sturdy rock corner or hunk of silk lmao