User Austin S - Picture Thread

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
*wistle* love her turquoise colored carapas and smooth blue colors. Is she rly that bright?

Tho i think i still love the girl who looks green on her carapas. But im sure thats all lighting

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Someone decided to take a stroll
0.1 P. metallica

Holothele sp. "gold"

0.1 P scrofa

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, sadly for some odd reason, my GBB that was sitting on her sac, decided to try and make a meal out of it...
Good news is, is that I caught her just in time. I was walking to the shower and something told me to check the Ts, so i did and saw her with a fang rght through it and trying to position the other fang into it, scratching the side of the sac. I grabbed the tweezers and got it out quick. Here are the results:
6 broken eggs
And a crap load of perfect ones that will be ewls in a few days. :D

Incubator (with B vagans)

B vagans

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
holy S%&# thats pure luck!!! thats the only reason im heavily debating on taking my fems sacks when they have them.. id me so devistated if id of cought that 15 mins and 50-70% dead eggs later

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
holy S%&# thats pure luck!!! thats the only reason im heavily debating on taking my fems sacks when they have them.. id me so devistated if id of cought that 15 mins and 50-70% dead eggs later
It was just in time! Well if you do get impatient and pull a sac, you will need an artificial incubator, that will rotate the sac slowly on a daily basis. If it was me in your shoes, find a way to sit on your hands and leave it with her for at least 20 days.

Update this morning on the GBB's

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These little GBB's are already vicious lol

0.1 P. ornata

0.0.xxxx B. vagans 1i

Just cannot get enough of this girl. Whats great about her, is that she is always out for viewers pleasure.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Phones showing fuzzy img xc is that an ewl eating an egg?
And a leaking egg beside it?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Phones showing fuzzy img xc is that an ewl eating an egg?
And a leaking egg beside it?
Yep, but no leaking egg beside it. I had to crop that photo a little bit as I only have a, well you know camera, lol. Its two ewls eating two eggs.
I saw that, flipped out, and separated every single ewl to make sure they weren't eating each other. Upon doing so, I noticed that the ewls would not attack other ewls, or eggs about to become ewls. They only started eating the ones that looked like they weren't developing, which were these two eggs, and one other. I found it pretty interesting.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Yep, but no leaking egg beside it. I had to crop that photo a little bit as I only have a, well you know camera, lol. Its two ewls eating two eggs.
I saw that, flipped out, and separated every single ewl to make sure they weren't eating each other. Upon doing so, I noticed that the ewls would not attack other ewls, or eggs about to become ewls. They only started eating the ones that looked like they weren't developing, which were these two eggs, and one other. I found it pretty interesting.
Well nothing looks good on a phone as a computer lol..and just notived its a molt xD. But thats what others believe too xp buut its possible some say theyv seen one ewl eating another.. Which would make me seperate anywho.. Especially on a moderatly demanded species like gbb xp id be so broken lol

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How do you know she was trying to eat them?
Based on how it looked, one fang inside the sac, the other fang positioning to go into the sac as well. There was a huge hole in the sac and wasn't going to chance it staying with her because of it.

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 01:27 PM ----------

Well nothing looks good on a phone as a computer lol..and just notived its a molt xD. But thats what others believe too xp buut its possible some say theyv seen one ewl eating another.. Which would make me seperate anywho.. Especially on a moderatly demanded species like gbb xp id be so broken lol
I'd be more than willing to separate them as well. I just got back to work and saw them about 30 minutes ago, the eggs they were sucking on have been gone for a while from what it looks like, and everyone else is fine. Plus there are around 180 of them, and I don't have the room to individually separate and incubate.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Based on how it looked, one fang inside the sac, the other fang positioning to go into the sac as well. There was a huge hole in the sac and wasn't going to chance it staying with her because of it.

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 01:27 PM ----------

I'd be more than willing to separate them as well. I just got back to work and saw them about 30 minutes ago, the eggs they were sucking on have been gone for a while from what it looks like, and everyone else is fine. Plus there are around 180 of them, and I don't have the room to individually separate and incubate.
Two words.. Soufle cups ;) lolol

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Two words.. Soufle cups ;) lolol
I think those are the same as "Ramekins" right? I have a bunch of those, but shredding the coffee filters to fit each and every ramekin, will be a hassle. I will keep a close eye on them though. What the plan is, is when they all hit 1i or 2i, they will be transferred into those individual ramekins anyways.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I think those are the same as "Ramekins" right? I have a bunch of those, but shredding the coffee filters to fit each and every ramekin, will be a hassle. I will keep a close eye on them though. What the plan is, is when they all hit 1i or 2i, they will be transferred into those individual ramekins anyways.
Nonono mini deli cups lol 1oz cups ;)
Lol better safe then sorry in some cases lol

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GBB slings darkening up

And another GBB dropped a sac :)

I'll check back in a few weeks with a better picture of her holding it.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Gah im so jealous! My girls just getting darker..and duller..and duller then darker.. "Jist moult already so you can have some babies!" lol -.-

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gah im so jealous! My girls just getting darker..and duller..and duller then darker.. "Jist moult already so you can have some babies!" lol -.-
The suspense of the waiting game kills everyone, lol.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
The suspense of the waiting game kills everyone, lol.
Well even more so knowing i seen hergo premolt before being told by a very good dealer (not bigtime one) that she molted like 2mon b4 getting her.. She molted 2-3mons later and now its again 3months xc its like "you better hurry up or ur gona go to uncle austins for your season" ;p lolol jkjk im too impatient with too few Ts xD (tho rosea has been off feed for MONTHS and idgaf anymore lol)