Any New Additions?

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
I first read this Flufius sp gold.

I always learn new spiders from your purchases.
I actually messed up and forgot to change the name of that one - Fufius sp. gold is now Fufius lanicius. It was labeled sp. gold when I bought it, but that's an older name. They've been around for a few years under various names: F. sp. gold, F. sp. "gold-digger", F. sp. Rurrenabaque "Golden Wafer-lid Trapdoor"... I'm pretty sure they're all the same thing, though. They're from Bolivia and some people call them trapdoor spiders, but I believe they're more like curtain-web spiders. Tom Patterson has some great pics of them on his site.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
I actually messed up and forgot to change the name of that one - Fufius sp. gold is now Fufius lanicius. It was labeled sp. gold when I bought it, but that's an older name. They've been around for a few years under various names: F. sp. gold, F. sp. "gold-digger", F. sp. Rurrenabaque "Golden Wafer-lid Trapdoor"... I'm pretty sure they're all the same thing, though. They're from Bolivia and some people call them trapdoor spiders, but I believe they're more like curtain-web spiders. Tom Patterson has some great pics of them on his site.
Dont worry it's the genus name we love 😆 could be called the gold plated diamond door n no-one would care along as the first bit is Fufius 😂

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
I saw Dave's video on acquiring one and I had to have one!
My little Fufius' tushy
1000008087.jpg

It has made a super cool web tunnel. I'm not sure why they're called a trap door when to me they should be considered a funnel web.

Also recently got a Eresus balcanicus velvet
1000008249.jpg

And a Diplura sp. Rurrenabaque curtain web. Tiny!
1000008310.jpg

I've really been into true spiders and mygalomorphs lately.

fcat

Arachnolord
Arachnosupporter
T Epicureanum sub adult female
Dying to see her once she gets settled, and to hear about her modus operandi. I have a now 1"+ sling that is an absolute firecracker and I'm utterly obsessed

corydalis

Arachnoknight
Picked up this young H.pulchripes female today for a pretty good price, alongside with two Chilobrachys natanicharum sling as freebies.
IMG_1241.JPG

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Today I welcomed 6 new slings to the family, came a day late but no worse for their extended trip. Still need names though. We welcome;

Chilobrachys sp aladdin unsexed 2cm sling
Chilobrachys sp Prachuap Khiri Khan unsexed 1.5cm sling
Chilobrachys guangxiensis unsexed 4cm sling
Chilobrachys andersoni unsexed 2cm sling
Chilobrachys saraburi unsexed 2cm sling
Chilobrachys Cambodia unsexed 2cm sling
Only 2 pics as they are all extremely shy n went straight to the burrow except these 2 who hung about.
20240614_175349.jpg
Little guangxiensis being super cute
20240614_190428.jpg
Tiny andersoni having a good look round 😊
Welcome to the family little ones we are very excited to have you here 😊

jennywallace

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
Lasiodora subcanens sling just received this afternoon. Been interested in this species for a while and fortunately a vendor had some in, so I went for it.

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
An awesome and underwhelming new addition.These guys have been payed for almost a year now but we didn’t want to risk shipping. I finally made it down to Cali to pick them up a few weeks back.

1.1 P sp Solaris

Male
IMG_2282.jpeg

Female
IMG_2281.jpeg

TalyonUngol

Arachnosquire
I got nine new tarantulas this morning!

Got a brand new: A. Chalcodes Aphonopelma chalcodes.jpg

Phormictopus Auratus!
Phormictopus auratus.jpg

Grammastola Anthracina.
Grammastola anthracina.jpg

Other species are the M. Robustum, Theraphosinae Sp Roatan, Theraphosinae Sp. Cusco, Orphnaecus philippinus, H. Formosus, and a Theraphosa Stirmi! All slings!

fcat

Arachnolord
Arachnosupporter
My last Ts for a while (okay maybe a month, I do have a wishlist in the back of someone's mind 🤣)

Wildfire, Phormingochilus sp rufus who I already posted in the molt thread but here's another. Look at that beautiful home he made
PXL_20240617_012434041.jpg

Xanadu, Omothymus sp Valhalla
PXL_20240619_054415818.jpg
Yes that's his deli cup, he buried himself in the moss he was shipped with and I'd rather light $150 on fire plus shipping lol before I dug him out, so I waited for him to come out on his own and it's now his basking spot. After this next molt...

Yahrzeit, Aphonopelma vorhiesi
He's so pretty I can't stand it. Are you kidding me with this?
PXL_20240619_123520801.jpg
His future betrothed just molted too and I have to say, she took my breath away. These might be the prettiest Aphonopelma in my collection

Zarathushtra, APHONOPELMA EUTYLENUM ❤❤❤❤❤ (a nod to Nietzsche, and one of my favorite movies of all time...2001 Space Odyssey... "The Dawn of Man," scene is why my alarm tone is set to play "also sprach Zarathushtra..." (Try to not be motivated waking up to that) but also allegedly the first WC tarantula of a legend that has contributed so much to this hobby, Rick West. She will be nothing short of worshipped. LOOK AT HER
PXL_20240619_171304327.jpg

And just when I thought I was wrapping up my last go-thru of the alphabet, it begins again... So that means 25 more tarantulas before I die, Im not a quitter

Aurelius the Stoic, Aphonopelma madera
PXL_20240619_171539444.jpg

Mustafa67

Arachnosquire
Won a mystery box from a YouTube channel. I got a couple of slings, a C Huahini, C Marshali, P Rufus, P Irmina and C Versicolour
IMG_5720.jpeg IMG_5719.jpeg IMG_5743.jpeg IMG_5750.jpeg IMG_5752.png

jennywallace

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
Juvenile female Brachypelma emilia picked up this evening. I've promised my other half that this is the last for a while - we'll see how long I last 😄

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
New baby's yesterday but was unwell so didn't upload but....

Pamphobeteus platyomma saf Sakura 😊 20240620_115355.jpg
Such a beautiful and sweet girl as delicate as the flowers she's named after 🌸 came straight out nice n slow to check out her new home.

Sericopelma generala juvenile female Dutchess 😁 20240620_121816.jpg
Kicked everything off in transit but still a beautiful girl I am very excited to have , my 5th out of the sericopelma genus , I hope one day to have them all as they are probably my all time favourite genus...... I may see her again in a month or 2 🤣 20240621_044953.jpg
That was a burrow entrance yesterday 😂

And last but not least pamphobeteus mascara sling mini-E because my big af is Elinor 😆. 20240620_115152.jpg This super cute n tiny t my SO bred himself so ti's a very special little one that I am very much looking forward to growing on 😊 Elinor was already 6+ inches when I got her so I am looking forward to seeing the stages Mini-E goes through 🥰 do love a pampho glowup 🥰

Welcome to the family little ones we are very happy your here 😊🥰😊