Any New Additions?

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter +
I want to welcome the long awaited Hera, Harpactira pulchripes saf to the family . Really excited to get this girl my third ow but my biggest soo far, she's very camera shy but definitely not food shy took her morio stayed long enough for me to snap a few pics then sucked bk into her vile . Hopefully once things get darker she will feel more confident and come out and explore 😊
20231012_131026.jpg 20231012_131012.jpg
I am sure better pics will come once she's more settled. Welcome home girl we are super happy your here πŸ₯°

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I want to welcome the long awaited Hera, Harpactira pulchripes saf to the family . Really excited to get this girl my third ow but my biggest soo far, she's very camera shy but definitely not food shy took her morio stayed long enough for me to snap a few pics then sucked bk into her vile . Hopefully once things get darker she will feel more confident and come out and explore 😊
View attachment 458004 View attachment 458005
I am sure better pics will come once she's more settled. Welcome home girl we are super happy your here πŸ₯°
Wow! She was hungry!

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter +
Wow! She was hungry!
Yes she was ! She has totally smashed that morio n still looks like she's never been fed but she only moulted 4 weeks ago according to her previous owner so I can understand why n it won't take long to get her bk up to size 😊

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
0.1.0 Brachypelma cf. boehmei
(originally sold as B. auratum..., we will see what it turns out to be in the future)

0.1.0 Hapalopus formosus
(ex. sp. 'Colombia large')

0.0.7 Heterothele villosella

0.2.0 Tliltocatl albopilosus
( from a parthenogenetic conception )

one with a light carapax, one dark, not just during this molt/stage apparently

Last edited:

corydalis

Arachnoknight
Picked up a few babies this weekend:

0.0.1 Grammostola rosea (rcf)
0.0.2 Lasiodorides polycuspulatus
0.0.2 Ornithoctonus aureotibialis

Tbone192

Arachnobaron
Picked up an order of awesome slings at the reptile expo today.

O costalis
O aureotibialis
P irminia
O violaceopes
H maculata

Cannot wait till they are big enough to leave the vials.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter +
I couldn't resist

1 Theraphosinae sp Cuzco
1 Theraphosinae sp Dorado
1 Thrixopelma cyaneolum
All 1cm unsexed slings n come on Thursday hopefully. 🀞 they aren't as tiny as the 2mm Theraphosinae sp Roatan I got from the same seller πŸ˜† pics will follow once they come 😊

fcat

Arachnodemon
Arachnosupporter
Guys, above any tarantula, even the pamphobeteus solaris, this is my absolute wishlist tarantula. I would be so honored if any of you are old enough to take a trip down memory lane to a time you never thought you'd see the day that a former hobby staple would be so coveted by a new keeper, and have a chuckle.

I am going to build a pedestal, albeit very low, for her enclosure just to say she rests on one.

Grammostola rosea

Attachments

Tbone192

Arachnobaron
Guys, above any tarantula, even the pamphobeteus solaris, this is my absolute wishlist tarantula. I would be so honored if any of you are old enough to take a trip down memory lane to a time you never thought you'd see the day that a former hobby staple would be so coveted by a new keeper, and have a chuckle.

I am going to build a pedestal, albeit very low, for her enclosure just to say she rests on one.

Grammostola rosea
My friend got one of these about 11 years ago and it remains his favourite T out of a collection of 20+. They are real sweeties for sure and gorgeous T's as well.

Unfortunately I've hit my limit for the next few years. Time to sit back and relax for me. Plus I am way too addicted to OW T's to get a G rosea anytime soon. I just keep snorting those OW fossorial molts, ooh yeah that's the good stuff 🀭πŸ₯΄.

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
Nice choice n wow you definitely deserve it, I can't go a month without getting a t nm a year πŸ˜†
You definitely drove off the deep end on a flaming motorcycle, lol. I remember when you got your first one! I still only have 9!

Thanks 😊 I'm so happy about my choice and excited to raise something that's not as common yet as the rest of my collection, and hopefully contribute a little something worthwhile to the hobby.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter +
You definitely drove off the deep end on a flaming motorcycle, lol. I remember when you got your first one! I still only have 9!

Thanks 😊 I'm so happy about my choice and excited to raise something that's not as common yet as the rest of my collection, and hopefully contribute a little something worthwhile to the hobby.
Yer I kinda did πŸ˜† I am on 75 t's and 7 true atm but t's are my addiction and I don't swap or sell once they come to me unless they are a male & I can find them a gf, they stay in my care 😊... what can I say when you find joy and true happiness in your life you get as much of it as possible πŸ˜† although I am reaching my limits space wise. I do plan on moving them into our 24ft living room but it will be so all my smaller t's can move up to adult vivs when ready not so i can get more, my goal a room full of beautiful t's on custom made shelfs in glass enclosers that look like forest floors, (95% of my baby's are terrestrial or fossorial,) that's the dream 😁

I hope you to keep me updated on little ones progress please, I was good and didn't get one, (I ended up getting 2 more theraphosinae and a thrixopelma instead πŸ˜†) so I hope you don't mind but I shall be living my black psalmo dreams through you 🀣

I almost forgot to ask what's little ones name ? I hope it's something as dark as her, she needs a really kick a*s name like Lady Bathory . She was a Hungarian serial killer from the 1600's that apparently enslaved men and bathed in the blood of virgins to keep her youth and beauty, except she didn't she was just a strong independent woman in a time ruled by men & I say she in hope 🀞

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
0.1 Ornithoctoninae sp Vietnam Highland
IMG_4267.jpeg

1.1 Cyriopagopus schmidti β€œKe Bang”

IMG_4240.jpeg

IMG_4236.jpeg

jVendetta

Arachnopeon
Latest two additions and for now, the last ones until confirmed males or selling duplicates.
D. Sp. PanamΓ‘ 1.5" sling, suspected female by the breeder
InShot_20231017_203649013.jpg
In her den
InShot_20231017_203812994.jpg
First catch
InShot_20231017_203915303.jpg
Her enclosure. A little big for now but less rehouses.
InShot_20231017_204029274.jpg
D. Diamantinensis, confirmed female, 3"
InShot_20231017_202355451.jpg
Her temporal enclosure, tomorrow I'll rehouse her into something more appropriate
InShot_20231017_204200872.jpg

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
Yer I kinda did πŸ˜† I am on 75 t's and 7 true atm but t's are my addiction and I don't swap or sell once they come to me unless they are a male & I can find them a gf, they stay in my care 😊... what can I say when you find joy and true happiness in your life you get as much of it as possible πŸ˜† although I am reaching my limits space wise. I do plan on moving them into our 24ft living room but it will be so all my smaller t's can move up to adult vivs when ready not so i can get more, my goal a room full of beautiful t's on custom made shelfs in glass enclosers that look like forest floors, (95% of my baby's are terrestrial or fossorial,) that's the dream 😁

I hope you to keep me updated on little ones progress please, I was good and didn't get one, (I ended up getting 2 more theraphosinae and a thrixopelma instead πŸ˜†) so I hope you don't mind but I shall be living my black psalmo dreams through you 🀣

I almost forgot to ask what's little ones name ? I hope it's something as dark as her, she needs a really kick a*s name like Lady Bathory . She was a Hungarian serial killer from the 1600's that apparently enslaved men and bathed in the blood of virgins to keep her youth and beauty, except she didn't she was just a strong independent woman in a time ruled by men & I say she in hope 🀞
Congrats on your new ones πŸ˜€
You could get one next month so we can compare notes, I don't know how many people picked them up that are also members here

I'll be making a thread in the near future to document it's life and whatever I happen to learn about them, so yes it will need a name, but it'll probably be goofy like Gumdrop or something, lol.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter +
Congrats on your new ones πŸ˜€
You could get one next month so we can compare notes, I don't know how many people picked them up that are also members here

I'll be making a thread in the near future to document it's life and whatever I happen to learn about them, so yes it will need a name, but it'll probably be goofy like Gumdrop or something, lol.
Gumdrop I love it πŸ˜† if they still have them next month I may be tempted as an early Xmas gift to myself off my son πŸ˜† .🀞 because of the price they will be 😊 n thanks am really looking forward to getting them 🀞 they will be here tomorrow n pics will follow 😊