Any New Additions?

Tulip28

Arachnopeon
Picked up a C. versicolor sling today and got two freebies: a L. difficilis sling and a A. hentzi sling.

So now we've got our first arboreal tarantula. ^_^

Aaand we have 11 tarantulas now...

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
I got a D. diamanteninsis (sic) sling I named "Lucy/Lucius in the Sky with Diamonds" and a juvie H. mac named "King Charles/Queen Charlene the Regal."

I instantly fell in love with the H. mac when I saw him. All hail King Charles the Regal!

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
I completely lowered my standards and received an adult female G.Rosea and two adult female G.Pulchripes. The only reason was because I knew that no one else in this town would take care of them like I will. I plan to begin my hunt for mature males soon, as I'm not to fond of either species. I don't hate them, but I prefer my tarantulas to be new world arboreals IE psalmopoeus and Tapnichinaeus, or old world burrowers, arboreals. I normally only make exceptions for Lasiodoras, certain Brachys, Nhandus, and Acanthoscurrias. I'm also looking into Phormictopus and Pamphobeteus. Anyways here they are IMAG0145.jpg IMAG0145.jpg IMAG0146.jpg IMAG0143.jpg

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Broke my record for most tarantulas acquired in one sitting :) On Tuesday, I went to Ken the Bug Guy's shop and picked up a 0.75" 0.0.1 Grammostola actaeon (named "Aegaeon" since one of my spiders should have a space name...), a 0.5" 0.0.1 Caribena versicolor (no name yet, thinking "Fluffy"), and a 2.25" 0.0.1 Poecilotheria hanumavilasumica (named "Shiva"). This brings me up to 24 Ts.

Attachments

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
Picking up a CITES brachypelma kahlenbergi
and a few Nicaraguan B.albos
maybe a snake or some random spiders. Idk depends what the LPS has

Colette

Arachnopeon
Picked up a G. pulchra sling and a male Phidippus regius today, putting me up to 4 Ts and one true spider. Very pleased.

keks

Arachnobaron
This morning I picked up:
Brachypelma albopilosum Nicaragua, about 4 cm and sooooo fluffy! (But not really white-haired. I'm a little confused.) Anyway she is REALLY beautiful ^^. And big :wideyed:.
I took a look in the enclosure just now: She is grooming herself :rolleyes:.
comp_120170618_112624.jpg comp_120170618_112521.jpg comp_120170618_112527.jpg

Brachypelma emilia. On the pics she looks as black as my little Grammostola pulchra, but she isn't black. A little one with ~ 3 cm BL. I don't see her, no idea what she is doing just now.
comp_120170618_114311.jpg

And Grammostola pulchra, the little black beauty (sadly brown on the pic) with a mouthful cricket. I fed her to get her out of the edge of the box. She is a shy little girl, ~ 3 cm BL too. This moment she is drinking.
comp_120170618_134441~2.jpg

Unfortunately the colours are not really realistic, no chance to get better pics, I also didn't want to stress them anymore.
I'm happy, I love them :happy: .

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Got some nice additions, 3 x C. minax, stunning, 3 x H. laticeps, hiding, 3 x C. Dyscolus, webbing like crazy, and a freebee a P. sazimai, all doing great all eating and digging, webbing, just had to, loving their different characteristics.

keks

Arachnobaron
I spent a lot of money today, I still can't believe it :bag:.
0.1.0 Euathlus sp. fire ~ 2cm BL
1.1.0 Cyriocosmus chicoi subadult
0.0.3 Cyriocosmus elegans, 1 cm BL
3 Coromus vittatus (I think, I got no name for it -.-" )
2 Pelmatojulus ligulatus (should be the correct name)
2 Colossobolus giganteus (is the wrong name I fear, mine have legs in the same colour as the body).
What I couldn't get was B. albopilosum Nicaragua, Bumba cabloca, Thrixopelma cyaneolum :( .

(And a big sack of cork bark, pea aphids, springtails and food for them, fruit flies and food for them, a crooked tweezer, 3 Braplast boxes 5.8 l, 3 Braplast boxes 3 l .

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
My most recent is a 2 - 2.5 inch confirmed male Nhandu Chromatus. The boys need love too!

keks

Arachnobaron
Yeah!! Cyriocosmus are great! ^^ I had C. ritae years before, now I have C. chicoi and C. elegans :).

keks

Arachnobaron
And they are fast :rolleyes:.
And they are addictive, there are some very nice species, like the one with the beautiful heart on it's butt :rolleyes::D.