Any New Additions?

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Just ordered my now 9 new Ts to be arriving next week.
a.geniculata
GBB
d.faciatus
b.vagan
b.albopilosum
e.campestratus
g.pulchipres
P.sazimai
g.rosea (red colour form)

My days off next week will be fun!

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
My new additions are coming either today or tomorrow.
I will have a total of 11.
9 new ones coming all the enclosures are done just need the inhabitants!
A.geniculata
G.pulchipres
G.rosea
B.vagan
P.sazimai
E.campetratus
Honduran curly
D.faciatus
GBB

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
Just bought an unsexed 4" c.minax from my favorite local pet shop and had a successful rehouse with no drama tonight. It is an absolutely beautiful tarantula. Fossorial species have become my favorite in the hobby, I love how they spend so much time bulldozing dirt and making awesome burrows with a couple entrances and lots of webbing. What's not to love?

Attachments

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Just bought an unsexed 4" c.minax from my favorite local pet shop and had a successful rehouse with no drama tonight. It is an absolutely beautiful tarantula. Fossorial species have become my favorite in the hobby, I love how they spend so much time bulldozing dirt and making awesome burrows with a couple entrances and lots of webbing. What's not to love?
Mainly the fact you never see them. ;)

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
@0311usmc Nice pick up, love the fossorial species. I like how they snatch prey and drag it down their lair like some sort of fairy tale monster.

On Friday I got another batch of slings (hopefully my last). People say they're must haves in the hobby so I got a pair of OBTs. I also got another orange tarantula, a pair of O. philippinuses :troll:. One more C. marshalli to hopefully be the opposite sex of the one I already have. Lastly, a P. reduncus as my one and only tarantula from the Psalmopoeus genus. The reduncus is ridiculously underrated, especially the slings. It has orange bands on the legs and a green butt!

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I make a starter burrow in the corner of every one of my fossorial enclosures. I see all of mine often as a matter of fact. Here's a few examples.
I like to do the same. But I prefer seeing them out on their own rather then cramped in their burrow.

boina

Lady of the mites
Group of 6 P. subfusca 'highland', 2i. I ordered 5 and got 6 - very nice :D. One molted in transport, but seems to be ok. They are going to stay together since everyone I asked stated that subfusca is one of the best Pokie species for a communal upbringing.

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
Sorry I don't have to to look up all the scientific names. I really need to get out of the house and head to work. I'll add the names later.

Today's Arrival!

Golden Blue Legged Baboon
Malaysian Earth Tiger

Venezuelan Sun Tiger

I got to go.. Cheers to T's!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have some very cool stuff coming in this upcoming week

1x P. sp rufus (already own a female, hope this little one ends up male)
2x P. victori
3x P. sp akcaya

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
B. vagans
2 x C. elegans
D. diamantinensis

All turned up today along with a new enclosure for my A. variegata.

frodogecko

Arachnopeon
I'll play:

0.0.4 Acanthoscurria sp. Maldonadoensis
0.0.2 Caribeena versicolor
0.0.3 Crypsidromus sp. 'Costa Rica'
0.0.1 Davus pentaloris
0.0.4 Euathlus sp. 'Yellow'
0.0.1 Ephebopus cyanognathus
0.0.1 Ephebopus murinus
0.0.1 Grammostola grossa
0.0.3 Sericopelma sp. 'Azuero' #1
0.0.2 Sphaerobothria hoffmanni

Hoping to add some more soon!
I just picked up a Crypsidromus sp. 'Costa Rica' sling, but I can't find any care info. Can you tell me anything about them?