Who molted today?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Woke up to find my D. diamantinensis moulted.

Waiting on moults from:

P. metallica
G. sp. 'Concepcion'
A. minatrix
P. ecclesiasticus

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
I just got home and I saw that my unknown Ceratogyrus sp. sling just molted! I can’t wait to actually see her lol
View attachment 266671 View attachment 266688
Here is a new picture of my little Nikyta freshly molted
Its butt still looks massive, as though you've mixed up the pictures, to me, in the second picture it's looking like it's going to molt again - up-date please @Mychajlo

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Had a few recents :)

0.1.1 C. cyaneopubescens
0.0.1 Y. diversipes
0.0.1 H. baviana
0.0.1 H. pulchripes
0.0.2 Chilobrachys sp. electric blue

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
My K. brunnipes moulted again, as did the P. metallica, rounding out a week of craziness.
My P. sazimai gave me a little surprise this morning, as you've said it's a week of craziness, I've had 6 molts this week alone, maybe more - O. schioedtei, B. albopilosum, P. sazimai, 3 x H. laticeps, C. dyscolus, so yeah there's 7 just this past week, thankfully all went well. Still awaiting the impending molt from
my P. metallica - it's in hiding ATM - fingers crossed :wacky:

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Squirt (my juvenile female Psalmopoeus cambridgei from @cold blood) molted tonight! I can't see her very well in her retreat now that she has webbed over my viewing window, but I think she may finally be getting her green.

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
Dolichothele diamantinensis. I’m excited to see the fresh colors once he/she’s not so soft.

399392FE-4EFD-42BF-93CB-16D7974ED7EA.jpeg

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
C. sp. Hati Hati molted and is a solid 2" now
Which reminds me - my O. schioedtei (Cyriopagopus) molted, it was a solid 2" but I've not seen it out of its retreat, I'll have to acquire a suitable enclosure - I'm thinking an old fashioned style candy jar or something similar - depending on size of course.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Grammostola sp. 'Concepcion' moulted today.

Turns out my P. metallica isn't actually in pre-moult, it was just too cranky to eat last time I tried feeding it lol.

Still waiting on my P. ecclesiasticus.
A. musculosa has sealed up its burrow.

Fruchtpudding

Arachnopeon
B. albiceps molted and is around 4" now.
20180220_194855-3.jpg

G. pulchra, one of two slings molted and is actually black now, around 2.5" and the last molt was 4 months ago, so not actually that slow going.
20180220_195145-3.jpg

E. cyanognathus molted again way sooner than I expected, is around 3" now.
20180220_195238-3.jpg

Two of my 3 P. rufilata molted, all around 3" now.
20180220_200158-3.jpg

And finally T. violaceus molted, also around 3" and actually starting to turn purple now.
20180220_200720-3.jpg
Very busy day today, but I'm not complaining :D

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Couldnt believe my luck with this one.

Harpactira cafreriana
Male matured and adult female molted same day.
IMG_4620.JPG IMG_4619.JPG IMG_4618.JPG

One of my Harpactira chrysogaster moulted too.
IMG_4622.JPG IMG_4621.JPG

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
T. gigas and T. violaceous molted within a few days of each other. Also discovered that P. cambrigei sling molted a few days ago and just threw the molt out of the burrow.

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Which reminds me - my O. schioedtei (Cyriopagopus) molted, it was a solid 2" but I've not seen it out of its retreat, I'll have to acquire a suitable enclosure - I'm thinking an old fashioned style candy jar or something similar - depending on size of course.
Which reminds me - I need to change the label on my O. schioedtei enclosure (still says Cyriopagopus). Mine is still about 1.5". You use glass candy jars?

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Which reminds me - I need to change the label on my O. schioedtei enclosure (still says Cyriopagopus). Mine is still about 1.5". You use glass candy jars?
I don't, no, I'm looking to get some of the plastic ones, depending on how large/small the newly molted O. schioedtei is, I'll try to get pictures of course....