1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who molted today?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by T Frank, Dec 30, 2007.

1. mconnachan

mconnachan Arachnoprince Active Member

Advertisement
    IMG_1383.JPG

All done....10+hrs, no wonder she's exhausted afterwards - I'll up-date once she flips over again, I was lucky to get this shot. Some post molt yoga, then she will flip back over, this is a MF from @KezyGLA that I received back in the summer of 2017.

• Love Love x 1
  2. mconnachan

mconnachan Arachnoprince Active Member

As promised -

IMG_1386.JPG

Wow, this is the first time I'm seeing her properly, imagine when she's hardened up - it has been a good day, 11/11 spiders fed and this beautiful girl, can't be bad.

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. JohnR

JohnR Arachnopeon

Been a while since I post here so here it goes!

B. kahlenbergi about 2hrs ago... He/she molted successfully :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mychajlo

Mychajlo Arachnopeon Active Member

Update! I just measured from my Ceratogyrus sling, Nikyta, and she is now 1.5”
    5C9E7551-34F1-416F-B142-D4EA686E3C7F.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. johnny quango

johnny quango Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

My Avicularia metallica sling moulted for the 1st time in 7 months and looks a lot bigger

6. Toddydog

Toddydog Arachnosquire

2 down 2 to go. My A. geniculata molted and because it's legit the most thoughtful T around decided to throw it out for me to grab. I'm looking forward to feeding my amazing eater as soon and it's ready. 20180227_214233.jpg 20180227_214321.jpg

7. wetwork

wetwork Arachnosquire

CA
    P. irminia (now about 2")
    P. tigrinawesseli (now about 2")
    C. laeta (now about 1.5")

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tia B

Tia B Arachnopigeon Arachnosupporter

My Nhandu coloratovillosus sling molted. Was a little worried she was having trouble for a while, but she finished up just fine!

Also, my H. mac sling tossed out his molt, so I guess he molted recently.

• Like Like x 3
  9. dangerforceidle

dangerforceidle Arachnobaron Active Member

[​IMG]

L. parahybana looking fresh.

• Like Like x 7
  10. WolfSoon

WolfSoon Arachnosquire

Tiny A. moderatum sling molted and is still so tiny I had trouble locating it in the condiment cup. o_O That was its first molt under my care so it was a nice surprise today.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. wetwork

wetwork Arachnosquire

CA
    How long have you had it? What size? I have a 1/8" moderatum sling that's been in premolt forever.

12. WolfSoon

WolfSoon Arachnosquire

I got mine at an expo about a month and a half ago. It’s closer to 1/4” but still seems so small. I’m not sure how long mine was in premolt. I’m only positive it ate one time. When did you get yours? Hopefully you’ll get a molt soon. I know they’re very slow growers.

13. wetwork

wetwork Arachnosquire

CA
    Got mine last November. I feed prekilled crickets so I'm not entirely sure how many times it's eaten since I've actually only seen it eat twice. Looks healthy though and moves around from place to place in its condiment cup. I'm sure it'll molt and somehow be exactly the same size.

• Like Like x 1
  14. z32upgrader

z32upgrader Arachnoknight

Moore, OK
    Piloctenus haematostoma molted tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ant

Ant Arachnopeon

C.versicolor had a sneaky molt overnight. That's 4 slings now that were showing zero signs of premolt that have molted.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tia B

C. marshalli molted yesterday night.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnoprince Active Member

Female N.tripepii already molted again. Growing crazy fast.
    20180223_180544.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 2
  18. Tia B

I've waited six long months for my .5" A. chalcodes sling to molt, and finally it has happened!
    But he looks the same size.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. antsman

antsman Arachnosquire

G.porteri Male fresh skin.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mychajlo

Mychajlo Arachnopeon Active Member

My Girl “Sassy”, a Cyriopagopus Vonwirthi just finished up her molting from last night this morning, I can’t wait to see her new colors, I mean she’s all black but still she’s still beautiful. Her Carapace didn’t fully detach from her body so that had me a little concerned but as of right now she seems ok, I’ll give updates after she flips and does her thing
    255D6CB5-1720-4723-A250-E7ADCCDFB07A.jpeg E8582B2C-AF94-41C4-AB87-1654FA4BDAB1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2