Who molted today?

cold blood

Staff member
Within the hour I had my 2nd P. cam finally emerge after 21 days in hiding, freshly molted and looking beautiful, finally getting that P. cam green I have been waiting for...might be 2" or better now.

An hour or so ago I found my N chromatus had just flipped, pinned with its hide now on the bottom of the carapace. I gently moved the hide, giving the room it needed...it popped and was done in about an hour...nice and quick! Can't wait to see it spread out and darken, should have near adult colors...its still white at the moment.

Medusa

Arachnoknight
Been away from home for > a week. Surprised only my H. mac sling appears to have molted during that time.

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
Little bitty P. subfusca molted :) I was worried about it when rehousing (prior to the molt) as its rear legs seemed to be sort of lame, but it seems to be better now, yay!

cold blood

Staff member
My little B. vagans molted this morning...the thing just doesn't seem to get much bigger when it molts...still about 1/2"

timisimaginary

Arachnosquire
Chewie, my 4.5" B. albo, molted over the weekend. she was pretty bald before (arrived that way in the post) but now she's gotten a full abdomen of hair and is looking much nicer. she was kind enough to drag her exuvium to the mouth of her burrow too so i could extract it with ease (she could give my GBB a few tips, he's still sitting on top of his from last week). hopefully when she's fully recovered she'll come up on out of her burrow herself again.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
My 3" genic fem molted wiel i was at work last night looks lil fresh hope to confirm female looks primerily intact..after i get some sleep ima give it a shot x3

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
L.parahybana juvenile female molted. Looks to be around the 3.75-4 inch mark.

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
My B. vagans sling molted. Did not expect it at all. Went to see it earlier and noticed it in an odd position. Just went to see again before bed and molt is just finishing up.

Huzzah!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A. geroldi #2 of the three I have molted last night. Starting to turn into juvenile colors. Yay! :)

timisimaginary

Arachnosquire
when it rains it pours. less than a week after my GBB and B. albo molted, my A. purpurea molted yesterday. and i have 2 more T's that seem to be in premolt right now. that's 5 of 6 that are either in pre-molt or post-molt at this time.

awiec

Arachnoprince
T.gigas decided to pop a molt without any premolt signs and here I was complaining that I don't have any good molts from it. I'm planning on snatching this one as soon as it's safe for the spider.

Zigana

Arachnosquire
LOL Yeah, I have quite a bunch but not as many as some egg sacs have which I'm happy about since this is my first experience. A little overwhelming at first but it's going well so far thanks to a member of the forum who I got the female,egg sac and advice from plus reading all the good info on the forum. It's keeping me busy..lol. :)