Who molted today?

awiec

Arachnoprince
Oo, my T. gigas has finally, finally molted after being tucked away in a hole for a few weeks. Looking forward to the new outfit...and size.
What stage is yours at? Mine will probably loose the stripes in the next molt.

Also my P.muticus molted today, all legs are present and it has bulked up quite a bit; was certainly not expecting a molt from it this soon.

Medusa

Arachnoknight
What stage is yours at? Mine will probably loose the stripes in the next molt.
Mine was 2"+ when I got it so stripes were minimal. He/she was out and about quite a bit prior to pre-molt so I'm hoping that doesn't change.

David VB

Arachnosquire
Today it was my M. balfouri, which is starting te get more and more blue on it's legs :

also, yesterday my little A. geniculata molted and got 2x bigger :O :

Greetz.

RussoTuristo

Arachnopeon
This is getting crazy. My G. porteri just molted, making it three days in a row of Grammostola molts. My G. rosea had had darkened legs for about a week now, so it's possible that it'll make it 4 molts in 4 days tomorrow (or even today). It won't be 5 in 5 though, since my G. iheringi isn't due for a molt. :biggrin:
Rosie spoiled the party by molting two days later, but still. Never had 4 Ts molt in the space of a week.

Ziolizard

Arachnosquire
Late, but adult female G. rosea molted on June 21, then adult female L. difficilis molted on July 4. Both successful. Wish I had pictures to share. =/

awiec

Arachnoprince
Mine was 2"+ when I got it so stripes were minimal. He/she was out and about quite a bit prior to pre-molt so I'm hoping that doesn't change.
Mine is just at the 2 inch range and mine normally disappears for about 2-3 weeks before it molts and then is out all the time once it's hardened up; so nothing weird there.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Biggest a.versicolor sling molted into 6th instar today, about 1.5-1.75 now.

Medusa

Arachnoknight
Mine is just at the 2 inch range and mine normally disappears for about 2-3 weeks before it molts and then is out all the time once it's hardened up; so nothing weird there.
He/she came out and stretched its legs yesterday. I'll be I'm looking at 4"+. Beautiful! But gone back to the hide in a flash...

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Yesterday the last LP sling of the 8 that I have finally molted it definitely can be considered the runt because all they other ones have at least one molt over it.

That's ok though late is better than never:

awiec

Arachnoprince
I've had quite the party this weekend, all within the past 24 hours
P.metallica molted, didn't grow much but has gained some yellow on the legs
P. sp Platyomma, still have baby color but seems to be near the 3 inch mark
P. regalis, can see how much she has gained but was conveniently right after a rehouse.

I expect my G.ihringi, G.pulchripes and O. Panay Blue to join the party soon

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
"Nila", molted successfully yesterday. Looks to be still ~6", but still quite large for an Avic :)

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
Two molts this morning.

Teeny 1/6" Euathlus sp. Red molted. He isn't much bigger though! :D I've been told they were slow growers so it was expected.

Thrixopelma ockerti sling molted as well. Haven't seen him spread out but looks good!

One of the Avic. avic slings looks to be premolt so I suppose that's next.

Last edited:

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Webster molted!

And I made a lovely necklace pendant with his molt!
image.jpg

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
Yesterday, P. vittata, B. smithi, and GBB molted. Also, M. giganteus finally came out after being buried for foreverrrr!

This morning, D. diadema, "Flat Alien," molted!

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats to Velvet for actually managing to turn fully on its back this time! Can't wait to see what it looks like post molt! :D

uploadfromtaptalk1407936027804.jpg

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

GG80

Arachnoknight
I woke up this morning to find that my 1/2" B. bohemi molted during the night. I wasn't expecting it as he/she wasn't showing signs of pre-molt. That's 3 of my 4 slings in 3 weeks, only my B. smithi is left. Should be soon enough though.