Who molted today?

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My B.smithi's (5cm) urticating hair patch suddenly doesn't appear light colored when shined upon but seems black now. Is it what I think it is?

Solucki

Arachnoknight
Mildred, A. Versi. Molted over t-day break. 1.2" to 1.5" even more teal but no adult colors yet. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353893406.852923.jpg

Tried to preserve exuvium, but too mangled. Can they be sexed this early anyways?

acrooks

Arachnopeon
I had an L. parahybana sling molt on Saturday and P. cancerides sling molt this morning before work. I'm really anxious to see how much the Haitian gained in size.

cmcghee358

Arachnoknight
My wife's little A. purpurea finally molted, and sure to form gained some adult coloration.(Thanks for the timeline Storm76)

Much to the wife's dismay looks like it's a male. I have 3 purpureas. 1 I got in January, 2 I bought in September. I was hoping the older one was going to be female, and either of the younger(different bloodline) would be the male to pair with. /sigh

FANGSTER303

Arachnopeon
My Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sling molted this morning... Went home for lunch and it was already complete!

toast4nat

Arachnosquire
Came home to a freshly molted P. irminia. I wonder if she's going to stay out for me too ooh and ahh over her or if she's planning on disappearing into her lair until her next molt XD

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My P. pulcher molted a couple hrs ago obviously ;) Just retrieved the molt.

Size of molt: 3.25"
Size of spider now: ~4-4.5" - can't tell yet.

EDIT: Molt was already munched up - and again I can't sex this T by molt... :mad:

Last edited:

PEIMike

Arachnopeon
my small 1/2 inch B. albipolosom molted into what looks like 3/4 inch, no rehouse anytime soon, which sucks. hes got a dead mealworm buried in there somewhere.
ill move him, and find it in a couple of days i guess.

thinking third instar here

Callum93

Arachnopeon
Chilobrachys sp. Blue molted again....I'm amazed at this beasts growth rate, bought 2 months ago at 1cm, now approx 1"

Legion09

Arachnoknight
P. irminia, Parallax, molted last night. Looks to be roughly 3 inches DLS...maybe a smidgen more.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
P. langenbucheri molted (saw longer legs peeking out of the burrow :D)

One of two GBBs molted (totally wrapped up in its webbing, got the molt out however looks around 3")
P1020730.JPG

Last edited: