Who molted today?

Scar

Arachnosquire
Alright! So my B. smithi sling molted today, as I stated earlier, and now I have found that my .5" G. rosea sling also molted today!

naychur

Arachnosquire
My G pulchripes molted last night! When we got home, I checked on it (as it has been in premolt for a while). "Creepy" had just freed it's legs and was doing the leg dance. The abdomen was still resting on the molt, so I couldn't remove it until the flip. Pretty sure "Creepy" is a boy. I am in the process of giving him a 10 gal and move one of the slings into the KK that "Creepy" currently resides. I don't have a measurement, but let me see if I can post a pre-molt pic..... uploadfromtaptalk1353509270911.jpg . Just lovin my T's!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MB623

Arachnoknight
My P. cancerides sling molted this morning and regenerated the three legs it was missing when I bought it.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
One of my Homoeomma sp. "blue" molted last night. Obviously the male (now confirmed!) - went from ~3.5" to 4.5" - time between molts is very long, but when they molt they gain considerably in size! Pictures in my thread in a few

jfulcher

Arachnopeon
My P. irminia went from 1"-2" tonight! And I got to see it as it was my first time seeing a molt and it scared the tar outta me!!!
Beggining:

End:

After:

ALSO my 3.5" GBB decided to molt, as well as my 3.5" A. avicularia!!!

Last edited:

PEIMike

Arachnopeon
my G. iheringi molted sometime last night, i dont want to bother him/her, but he/she did gain some size, was 1 1/2 inches and looks to be well over 2 now.

some people may not think so, but this a very pretty species.
update some pics in the next week or so.

Legion09

Arachnoknight
My little LP, Mr. White, molted last night...was about an inch+ before...can't wait to see how big he's gotten. :D

Legion09

Arachnoknight
My H. mac, Pinhead, molted last night...not sure on the size as he's hidden quite well...lol

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had a dream in which I saw that my B.smithi (5cm) just recently moulted.

My A.versi (2,5 cm) is finishing its moult right now.

---------- Post added 11-24-2012 at 07:05 PM ----------

(s)he seems to be alright now, freed itself completely, grooming now beside the exuvium. I was kinda worried, to be honest, the behaviour (s)he displayed in the past week or two was pointing to a premoult but I wasn't sure if (s)he had packed enough junk in the trunk..
Was also worried because (s)he was moulting near the edge of the web hammock (at the very top of the enclosure) so I thought it might fall down, which would guarantee heavy injury/death, having a fresh new, not yet hardened exoskeleton

Oh, silly me, classic worried newbie

Last edited:

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My A. metallica molted sometime this morning I'm guessing by the color of its legs, looks very freshly molted.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A. geniculata female molted finally today. Pictures will follow....