Who molted today?

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. Cam is barricaded up but I suspect we've got a fresh molt. I can just make out two spiders through the miniscule porthole in the dirt curtains.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
H. Mac molted yesterday. Out of the batch of slings I got last year, this one is growing the fastest.

naychur

Arachnosquire
My male GBB had his ultimate molt today! First mature male I have ever had to chance to observe. I was suprised how easy it was to see the tibia spurs and the boxing gloves............they don't seem quite so visible in all the videos I have watched.

Hipster OBT

Arachnopeon
My P. Cam sling molted sometime last night for the first time in my possession . It might've grown a quarter inch. FINALLY

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Woke up to find my B. smithi in the classical position on the back...with white fangs and exuvium laying at her side - finally!

Too bad I gotta go to work now..

Skeri

Arachnosquire
I think my M. balfouri molted again. It looks bigger and its overly large rump looks normal sized again, but I can't find a molt >.<

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
woke to find my P. metallica sling molted today.
it WAS about 1.5. Still cant see the spider, but when it comes out i will get the measurements and a new pic

PEIMike

Arachnopeon
my B. emelia molted, watched all of it for the most part.....that old skin doesnt look comfy at all, bet shes happier.
was 2 1/2-3 inches, shes still on her back doing some streches. colour is amazing!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Tapinauchineus violaceus molted last night, was peeking into the hide from above and saw her sucking out the old skin ;)

On a sidenote my P. subfusca vanished again in preparation for a molt...

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A. purpurea molted last night! It's a GIRL! 9th instar and looking AWESOME! A GOOD day today...*whistles happily*

Pictures in my picthread as usual...

naychur

Arachnosquire
Jelous! My male G pulchripes has always managed to molt right before I catch him,but I have caught the flip twice and the "leg dance" once.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

kirkpetrucci

Arachnopeon
My P. Irminia molted! It's adult colors are starting to show now. So cool! Sorry for the horrible iPhone picture haha.

It looks to be around the 2" - 3" in mark. About what size can T's be sexed?

rsz_312785_3960552501971_1920989838_n.jpg

web eviction

Arachnolord
P. scrofa molted yesterday haha was kinda worried for a bit cuz she was on her back all day yesterday untill I went to bed but she made it ;)

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Molts over the past few days:
A. genic sling
N. tripepii sling
P. scrofa sling
A. versicolor MM
P. pulcher sling
GBB MF
E. cyanognathus sub adult kicked out an exuvium