Who molted today?

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Revisiting this thread and I must say I have not had a molt in a surprisingly long time. However, I suspect an upcoming P. Regalis molt hopefully soon.

DrVenom24

Arachnopeon
so i woke up around 1:30pm and found that my Avicularia diversipes molted today last week was my L.p.
My L.p looks like an average L.p but my Avic.D looks sick.. since ive got it as a tiny spiderling its always been metallic green with yellow stripe on its web
maker lol i wanna know will it stay this color or darken to a brown either way its killerr...

nickianderson

Arachnopeon
My lil A. versi just molted!! First sling molt, all the others I've gotten bigger, it was at about .5 inches when I got it

naychur

Arachnosquire
My B boehmei molted last night. I caught her on her back before she popped her carapace and got to watch the whole thing! First time I caught it live!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Solucki

Arachnoknight
I had 2 molts while I'm waiting for my g. Rosea in hardcore premolt, go figure. And they both happened while I was away on business overnight.

Jax, my p. cambridgei sling from 1" to ? He hasn't come out to play yet.

One of my newest, Violet, my p. rufilata from 2.5" to ?

Tsetseg

Arachnopeon
My Lampropelma sp. "Borneo Black" molted on Monday, followed today (thursday) by my Lampropelma nigerrimum!

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, I had been expecting my E. cyanognathus to molt sometime soon. I came home from work Tuesday night and it was unresponsive in the corner so I thought it was molting upright. Well, nothing ever happened. No clue as to what caused this.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well, I had been expecting my E. cyanognathus to molt sometime soon. I came home from work Tuesday night and it was unresponsive in the corner so I thought it was molting upright. Well, nothing ever happened. No clue as to what caused this.
Got stuck maybe? :( Sorry, Chris.

nepenthes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My B. vagans molted while I was at work! Hopefully that means my P. cambridgei isn't far behind.

naychur

Arachnosquire
Our itty bitty GBB molted today. Still in pink legs and black booties. I wanted to call it Pin-Up because the legs reminded me of 1940's Pin-ups. But it was my 8 year-olds, and he wanted to name it Tiger.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2