Who molted today?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus sp "Hati Hati" and juvenile male P. fasciata

Last edited:

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
P. Sazamai molted tonight. Should be around 1.25-1.5. Hopefully the blue starts to show a lil.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
In the last few days:

Juvie P. pulcher
Juvie A. musculosa
G. sp. 'Concepcion' sling
Juvie D. diamantinensis
C. versicolor sling

SDCustom78

Arachnopeon
My 1 inch Caribena versicolor molted in its tube this morning so i took a quick pic "still a bit translucent" and left it be. Hoping its two other sac mates are about to do the same here shortly. I am NOT the best photographer so please accept my apologies in advance .

Attachments

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
This beauty molted. Once again, i wasnt able to confirm gender myself (was sold as a 2" confirmed female) so i guess ill try again next molt or see bulbs

Pmet 4.5"-5"

20171210_085959.jpg

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Brachypelma albiceps sling molted this morning! Actually looks like it put on more size than its last molt. Here lately, this one and my A. geniculata are the only ones that give me good post-molt pictures.

Attachments

Ant

Arachnopeon
My C.Versi sling molted today after about 4-5 weeks of refusing food. I woke up this morning and saw her wiggling her butt around and laying lots of webbing down and I knew it was coming. 6 hours later I catch her molting on a leaf at the top of her enclosure. Funny thing was, once she was free and wiggling around stretching her legs, the dozy cow fell off the leaf (she's fine). I haven't seen her fully stretched out yet but I'm thinking she's put on about .5cms.

dord

Arachnopeon
Sometime this past week my GBB molted, absolutely GORGEOUS! Iridescent blue legs and even more contrast on the black and orange pattern on their abdomen. Wish I got pics, it spends all its time in its hide.

basin79

ArachnoGod
You'll have to believe me but that's a moult from my adult female Heteroscodra maculata.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
My Idiothele mira sling moulted today... well, it kicked its exuvia out of the burrow today. It's also done some mass excavation since I last peeked in.

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
My P. irminia sling molted today! I thought she was due for a molt and I was noticing her scouting out a spot, and apparently she finally found one she liked. Left me a nice molt, but not intact enough to try to sex.

athlete96

Arachnosquire
Both my B. boehmeii and G. pulchripes molted today. One in the morning and one while I was at school. It was cool to see both of them form a moulting mat and get almost completely black before a few hours later.