Who molted today?

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
My Acanthoscurria antillensis young juvie (Jorah) molted sometime while we were gone for Thanksgiving. My P. miranda AF (Arya) is flipped on her back right now preparing to molt.

Update: Arya’s molt was a success.

Last edited:

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
My N. chromatus sling surprised me today with a totally unexpected molt. It's probably about 1.75 inches now and it's little butt is finally turning red :)

basin79

ArachnoGod
Terrible pic but if you squint you'll be able to make out my little Pamphobeteus antinous on her back. I bloody knew she'd moult before my T.blondi who's been in premoult for what seems aaaaaaages.

Squeaky bum time.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Terrible pic but if you squint you'll be able to make out my little Pamphobeteus antinous on her back. I bloody knew she'd moult before my T.blondi who's been in premoult for what seems aaaaaaages.

Squeaky bum time.

Again a terrible pic but you should be able to make out her red abdomen and legs towards the back. Her abdomen is actually on her old carapace. Mission complete. Phew.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
P. tigrinawesseli sling, P. pulcher sub adult female, and my little E. cyanognathus is now a juvie female :)

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Been a bit since i checked in, but in the last week or two ive had the following molts

2x Avicularia sp rufa slings
1x female O schioedtei
1x female Phormingochilus sp rufus
1x female C ritae (currently being cohabbed with a MM)

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
B. albopilosum Nicaraguan @3" sexed female :), X. sp White @6.5-7" juvie male, E. sp Blue @3" female, and E. cyanognathus @3" female ;)

BC1579

Arachnobaron
D5255A1D-D82A-4335-8CB7-C5A48D8949B6.jpeg A. avic molting now! May be finished, but she’s in her web tube so I can’t see too well.

There’s certainly more than 8 legs in there right now, though!