Post a pic of your loyal canine

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
LOL, just saw this thread after posting pics of my dog.....:wall:

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This WAS my dog up until december, then my ex fiance stole him from me. Literally asked to dog sit over christmas break and then renewed his license under her name and refused to return him... He's a walker hound terrier mix, all walker hound except for the size.

Attachments

OTwolfe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My beloved Murphy, who we had to put down last winter due to old age. We think he was 18 or so. He was a stray that stole our hearts, and was my best buddy. I miss him lots

Oops, picture didn't attach. sorry!

Last edited:

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
How have I not posted in this thread yet? Here are various shots of Jasmine:

Cheers,
Dave

reptscue

Arachnopeon
This is a great thread!!!
This is Sweet P. She is 14 yrs young and a Dobe mix...

Chloe, my almost 3 yr old Doberman.

Her at the beach with a friend...

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know I've posted Dizzy (Fiest), but I don't think I've posted Oz (Rottweiler) in this thread...

Here are some pictures ranging from 6 weeks to 15 weeks (he's 16 weeks now and over 40 lbs!!!).

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Oscar & Wyatt

Chloie

Oscar

Oscar Rosie and me.
I will post the other 4 later

Firedrake15

Arachnopeon
Dawgz

We're fairly certain that this is a dog. Its a pug shi-tzu mix, about 6 years old.

Ordination 084.jpg

And this is our 7 year old chocolate lab. The lifeless mass in the background is my sister. (She is still alive, relax!)

Ordination 262.jpg

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is Finnigan, our 1 year old puggle (pug/beagle). He's really affectionate, but not so smart.

This is him playing with his alligator toy, which has since been gutted and is now in the garbage:
HPIM3752.jpg

Here he is with my mother-in-laws boxers, Bowzer and Bella (Bowzer is Bella's father). It looks like he's trying to sneak up on them:
HPIM3693.jpg

And here he is as a puppy:
n506964817_735962_4798.jpg

SD_Reptiles

Arachnopeon
My 3 Dogs

Here is Buddy a German Shorthaired Pointer 7 year old in May

Here is Sargent 2 1/2 Year old German Shepard Not the best picture it was taking with my film camera and scanned.

Here is the newest LPS rescue Harley. He just turned a year old a few days ago. He is a Lab,Chow,Boxer mix.

Then my nephew is in there too.
Thanks for looking.

Jackuul

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This was my loyal canine until yesterday at 2am. I miss him so very much, he was my booboo, my little buddy, he was my best friend. No other human has ever come this close to being my best friend as my little buddy.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's Mine

This is Liam (male border collie mix) 4 yrs old now

squirrel kong

Playing with friend at Planet Pooch

Kato (male miniature doberman) 1 yr.

on my brother's face

ErinKelley

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
R.I.P. Spot! Jackuul I'm so sorry, he looked like such a sweet boy :(

Here is my little man, Gunner. First pic is 9 weeks when I got him second pic is a couple months ago. He was a year on the 4th of July :p

Miz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
These WERE my dogs. My crazy ex-girlfriend stole the first one(Yes, she stole my dog when we separated), and gave the other to a friend when we moved. What I wouldn't give to have them back in my life. :(

Aenima, Half beagle, half corgi. and Peanut, half Staffordshire bull terrior, half rottweiler.

Last edited: