Post a pic of your loyal canine

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I haven't found a thread dedicated to dog pics, so I thought I would start one and see all your mongrals;P .
Here is a pic of my dog, he is a fox/ rat terrier mix, he is a trip, but he is the bestest dog a boy could want... gee wilikers!

Last edited:

kenspidey

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Thats him as a pup in 2003 i dont have any new pictures on my laptop and im not home. Ill see him this weeked spring break WOOHOO

MicahHall

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My canine zoo.. Murray the Jack Russell, Nessa the Scottish Terrier, and Anika and Khefra both Afghans

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here are mine:

The love of my life, my Chihuahua Gixxer (little)

This is my moms Bichon Scruffy

Our corgi/lab mix Dandilion, who died last year

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My old dog, copper.. stolen from us around this time last year :(
never thought I'd miss a pet

here is Nakita, when we got her either May or June

this is her this winter

Sonofaglitch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is my German Shepherd, Bear.

I think he looks pretty good for a dog who turns 8 on May 31st!

dragyn5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is Nitro. I have quite a few dogs but this is the special one. He does therapy work and obedience. He is the "deepest" dog I've ever known and he is my soulmate in the dog world.

Attachments

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is my roommates dog, Guinness. Pain in the ass having a dog this big in an apartment but he's kinda become my buddy. :)

JPD

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great pics and very beautiful dogs everyone!

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great thread. :)

Here are my 2 Bernese Mountain Dogs "Simon" and "Maximus". Simon is over 9 and Max will be 4 in June.

---
Wendy
---

Attachments

ScorpZion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i present Sheeva a pitbull mix lol she doesnt like anyone taking her couch
;P

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Not my dog, he's the man's. Great dog, follows me everywhere. Randy got him from a Husky rescue about 5 years ago. We're unsure of his exact age, but the rescue thought he was around 3 years old then. So we're calling his age at 8 now.

This is Poseidon (sorry about the blurry pics, I'm still getting a handle my new camera).

Devil dog! Nah, both of his eyes are blue. He's way too sweet to be devilish!

I should locate the pics of all of my mom's showdogs that I grew up with. I haven't had a dog since my mom's last show dog had to be put down. She said no dog could ever replace Dini (CH Diandi the Magician), he was her heart.

Last edited:

dragyn5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a total of 7 dogs so this is one more, our 8 week old baby Pomeranian...Ruby.

Attachments

dragyn5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is a puppy picture of my Australian Shepherd, she babysits the Pomeranians as we live in the mountains and there are plenty of critters that would eat them. The second photo is Nitro's glamer shot in the great outdoors.

Attachments

dragyn5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have 2 more and that's all for now until I can get hubby to get me a really good shot of my show hopeful, Onyx. This is a 2 day old photo of Ruby and a photo of my son, Ian with Gidget, Ruby and Topaz's mother.

Attachments