Post a pic of your loyal canine

Imbrium

Arachnopeon
Here's my girls
Legace, golden retriever

and Mercedes, pit/lab mix. She was my ex's and when we split he said he wanted a fresh start with no responsibilities, which included the dog. So I got rid of a jerk and got to keep a great dog!

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
this is the best pic i have of Daphne, my almost 4 year old chihuahua.

She's afraid of cameras, so its hard to catch her looking normal, with her ears up and everything.

Scylla

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Libby

My avatar speaks for herself. {D My black & tan English shepherd.

tryme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got two staffys one of them you would call an irish staff as he has pitt in the line much more athletic and muscley.
This is him:

and this is my girl staffy:

PhilK

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Love most of the dogs guys... except the small fluffy things I dislike them hahaha! Nah, each to their own but I just prefer bigger dogs..

Either way I'm very jealous of your poochy friends.. I'll be getting a male red and tan Australian Kelpie at the start of next year, can't wait!

lilmoonrabbit

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Love most of the dogs guys... except the small fluffy things I dislike them hahaha! Nah, each to their own but I just prefer bigger dogs..

Either way I'm very jealous of your poochy friends.. I'll be getting a male red and tan Australian Kelpie at the start of next year, can't wait!
lol, yes to each their own. I wasn't sure how much I would like having a "small fluffy thing" (I was always raised with big dogs- german shepherds and shepherd mixes), however, a small dog is all we could really have in our old apartment. Personally, I think little dogs pack a huge punch that I wasn't expecting. Little dogs seem to have the biggest, most extreme personalities. My dog acts all tough around dogs 15 times her size, acts the like the biggest clown, and will literally jump 3 feet into my arms when I come home. Wasn't sure how much I would like a small dog... and now it's hard to imagine going back, lol.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is my beautiful (but dumb) collie/greyhound mix, Sly. rescued from the pound. He's eight now, and he's starting to limp :(

Attachments

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My beautiful, smart extremely mixed girl, Harley! Any guesses to the breeding? :)

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ok so instead of making a new thread I figured I'd add to this one. I just picked him up today and haven't taking some good shots of him yet but this is my new boy. I only casually mentioned once to my boyfriend that I missed my girl and how the ex made me get rid of her. I should have guessed he was up to something and this is my new boy. Priveouse owner found him after the breeder turned him lose when she couldn't sell him. He is more blue than black so I just don't see where breeder even tried. He is 7 weeks and I googled the spelling on the name. She called him Kenai after the mountains in Alaska and I think it pretty well suits him. (Unsual and breath taking). Not registered but supposedly 100% Shepherd. See when he grows out of that puppy coat but I didn't care about pure breed once I saw him. He's still little but showing traits of his breed. He is already fearless, alert, and loyal expecially to the kids. :D :D

Last edited:

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats.That is one good looking puppy and looks like he will be a great dog.best of luck with him.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oz is almost 11 months old now. He doesn't understand that places he fit in as a pup aren't necessarily places that he fits in now.

Sunset

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a black Lab, and i live in a house and she is still a pain in the ass

maitre

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My close-to 10year old chihuahua, Pebble

This pic is almost 2 years old