Post a pic of your loyal canine

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's my beh-beh Roxy, she just turned four years old this September. :p She's a Maltese.

In her Halloween costume:

This picture NEEDED this caption! Teehee.

In the old apartment giving me a look. :p

As a puppy...

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Basil, my Lab/Dalmatian mix. Named after Basil Rathbone, not the herb.
Ari, my lovely Shetland Sheepdog. She is my 'attack sheltie'(unfortunately it is only me she 'attacks')

Here is Woofy, the Husky/Corgi mix.

Jiggs, the cattle dog mix.

pearldrummer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My long haired daschund Skeeter eyeing his dinner.

Sleeping with his favorite toys

varanidfan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ha, it's hard finding doggy beds that are just right for her. Most of the time she just dwarfs them.

Molly the Dane. Best dog i've ever had.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Here are pictures of my crew :)

Ruger CGC TDInc TT SD, American pit bull terrier

Clairece, bull terrier

Bukra, saluki

Bindah, American pit bull terrier

Spanky, boston terrier

Jessie, long haired chihuahua

:D

jcornish86

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
um this is my babey hippo i mean, hrmm English bulldog. I thought i read some were that they are no longer classifed as "English Bulldog", Rather just Bulldog now. She geting really old almost 9 now, old for a bulldog. Best dog i have ever owned.

My best friend Samantha.

Attachments

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Your boston terrier is so cute!!! I want one so bad

Thanks!

Are you SURE you want a snorting, sneezing, snoring, loud, obnoxious, annoying, farting, fast, stubborn little dog? Mine is deaf - so if she doesn't want to listen, she turns her head or closes her eyes LOL But they are a handful for sure!

night4now

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My baby

My Lucie (red hair LOL, arent I clever?)
Here she is talking back.

And here being evil, since her breed is sooooo vicious.

Her version of puppy dog eyes. Hard to pull off once you are 8.

And mad at me... she does the best ignore/silent treatment of any one or any thing ever. You say her name, and she gives you this look, and then huffs and walks away. LOL, yeah thats my girl.

maitre

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Thanks!

Are you SURE you want a snorting, sneezing, snoring, loud, obnoxious, annoying, farting, fast, stubborn little dog? Mine is deaf - so if she doesn't want to listen, she turns her head or closes her eyes LOL But they are a handful for sure!
:p Well I want an english bullie (or even a french bullie!) but I read they're not good for allergy sufferers - I can only handle specific breeds. The closest thing to a bullie in my eye are Bostons so ^__^

Btw, my chihuahua's attitude is just like that!!! She's so bad sometimes haha but so cuddly sometimes it's too cute. I'm on my laptop in bed right now and she's tucked unto my armpit and fast asleep.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Bostons ARE bullies lol. They are cute, but they aren't for someone who just wants a cute lil lap dog ;) I don't know about ALL of them - but I know MY dog would be horrible for someone with allergies. She has a abundance of dander, more so than any of my other dogs. But, I guess if you weren't sensitive to her dander it wouldn't matter huh? lol

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ok 2 more tiring to decided what to do with the other. Going in a bad way fast. Found out he was not shepherd since he has not lost his fluff. More bad to tell than good on him. We also have 2 others I haven't added.

Justice my Belgian Malinois/ German Shepherd Cross. Big goof ball puppy.
Justice (2).JPG

The new show dog for my son Sophie Collie "Smooth"
Kinsey and Sophie (2).jpg

Laceface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That second picture is adorable!! You know you have a good dog when the kids are allowed to lay on em.

My MIL has a little bichon mix that lets her grandson do anything in the world to him. Sit on him, hit him, pull his ears and hair, anything, and he just either runs away, or looks at the nearest adult to say "Please, get him awaaay!" He's learning not to do it.. But I call Beau (the dog) Saint Beau-nard.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That reminds me of one of my favourite pictures from when my son was younger...

Now the dog lays on HIM LOL

Elleken

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
These are our adopted pit children max and annie. Annie is a mix with some sort of hound it seems and was used as a hunting dog we think. Max was adopted in an area where people just don't appreciate the breed at all. Both are incredibly sweet and would never think of hurting anyone. Well unless they were hurting us first that is.

Max

pwilson5

Arachnoknight
"Jack" pit mix playing with "Blue" a blue healer pup

"Duchess" Pit

"Evo" wolf/german shep

edit: all 3 together

Last edited: