1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you find Arachnoboards?

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by ilovebugs, Sep 1, 2005.

1. JohnR

JohnR Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    After I got my first 2 Ts from Repticon, I went online and Google for T forum sites and this site came first on the search result... Been a lurker for few weeks, just learning and getting more T knowledge, and finally decided to intro myself the other day

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. TylerFishman5675

TylerFishman5675 Arachnosquire

America
    by Looking for info on jumping spiders :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Swede Baboon

Swede Baboon Spooder Keeper Arachnosupporter

Sweden
    Well ... i saw someone mention AB
    on terrariedjur.se (swedish site for reptiles/spiders and whatnot)
    Decided to check it out and been lurking here since.... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ShyDragoness

ShyDragoness Arachnoknight

from basin79 on RFUK

• Like Like x 2
  5. Haavard

Haavard Arachnopeon Active Member

In a comment section on youtube, I read about the horrible, arrogant, knowitall, elite over here. Its one of the less flattering things about human nature, called jealousy. This always happen when someone creates something truly valuable like this place.

Of course, when googling spider related stuff, Arachnoboards always appears among the hits.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Caprica19

Caprica19 Arachnopeon

I was interested in getting a tarantula. A lot of my questions were answered here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. miss moxie

miss moxie Arachnoprince

What, I didn't prove to you how horrible, arrogant, knowitall, and elite we are yet?

Gotta crank my sass dial up, I'm doing an awful job!

8. Haavard

Haavard Arachnopeon Active Member

Someone new will come along, for you to welcome in, and my sore bottom will heal in time;)

9. Chuck131

Chuck131 Arachnopeon Active Member

USA
    I did a Google search (can I feed baby scorpions meal worms) and this board was in the list. There was another board but it is running scripts so I don't go there anymore.:D

• Like Like x 1
  10. sharkfiend

sharkfiend Arachnopeon

I have recently become infatuated with the Taranchula hobby. I research immensely and watch YouTube videos daily. Upon watching The Dark Den channel, I came across a DIY video for an eclosure that was originally posted via arachnoboards. The link was provided and so, here I am.

Cheers!

11. eggcellent

eggcellent Arachnopeon

I found this via a google search.
    I was looking for a place to get help with a baby spiderling I won from an expo. While I used to raise orbs and other kinds of spiders as a kid, I am not that familiar with tarantulas haha

• Like Like x 1
  12. Miss310

Miss310 Arachnopeon

Simple Google search for tarantula forum

13. poptarts

poptarts Arachnopeon

Texas
    Google search is how i fou d this great place. I used it to help me with my first T, a rose hair i named aburame. I have returned to this wonderful place in the hopes i can get some help with my new goliath bird eater, shino.

14. MiCks023

MiCks023 Arachnopeon

Before starting with the hobby i've googled on best beginner T's and got here via Tom Moran and vogelspinnenforum.nl

15. CAZoghbi

CAZoghbi Arachnopeon

Texas
    AB was an easy find on the internet concerning tarantula husbandry.

16. Dents

Dents Arachnopeon

I found the forum after watching a few youtubers.

17. JillGig

JillGig Arachnopeon

Every time I google a question..this site pops up first.. ;-)

18. Long time scorpion lover, found this looking for more info on my latest addition, Texas big-Bend digging scorp

19. Noah Loiselle

Noah Loiselle Arachnopeon

Canada
    I found the Youtube channel Dark Den a few weeks ago and have been fascinated and hooked so to speak ever since. I found out about the forum when Petko, (the channels owner and creator) mentionned it and decided to sign up right then and there.

20. Queen Isabella

Queen Isabella Arachnopeon

Alabama
    I was referred here in search of T. P. Known as philth on here. Can anyone help me find him please. I would like to talk to him before it's too cold.