How did you find Arachnoboards?

socalqueen

Arachnoknight
I'm new to the hobby, but my fire was ignited by my soulmate/best friend/partner in all things awesome/love of my life. He collects scorpions and centipedes, he took me to a reptile show and the madness began. He was talking about Arachnoboards here and there, and how informative and cool it is, so I decided to check it out! And here I am, I love being able to talk with so many people, get advice and input, and share my journey. I've been introduced to so many insects at this point, that I have my next 10 planned out lol. Thanks for creating amazing site, and to everyone who has been so helpful.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
i had no idea what this place was when i first found it, but i made a free account for the heck of it, i than learned i knew way less than i thought about tarantulas and stuck around. ive learned more in the last year than in my 61/2 years of keeping combined. this is the place to be if you are interested in owning a tarantula or want to talk to folks about the hobby. :)

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Made an account back in 2013. Lurked for 3.5 yrs and eventually got my first T in 2016. Have three Ts now and looking to get into true spiders and possibly reptiles.

tAngents

Arachnopeon
I just did a Google search for "best tarantula forum" or something like that and this place was the first place listed.:)

Marcus58

Arachnopeon
I found it completely by accident while researching tarantulas, glad I found it.

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Hi
Am new to the site and found the link to this site on a site or tarantula dealers.
I am a first timer looking to buy my first tarantula. Joined this site to connect with others, tips and support.
I live in Canada and decided on getting a tarantula at a reptile show I took my son to. I held a Golden Knee female in my hand and she was so comfortable in my hand she didn't want to leave it. It's like we were meant to be .
Hoping to get to know a lot of you.

salticid

Arachnopeon
I first saw it doing research before I got my T + nearly every spider person I've talked to has recommended it.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I found it by Googling for Kukulcania hibernalis care advice back when I was new to spiders (before I had any tarantulas).

RepugnantOoze

Arachnosquire
was collecting wc spiders for a couple months. wanted to i.d. a wolf spider i found (RIP). this place seemed like a good choice. then i learned about tarantulas..

StarStuff79

Arachnopeon
I found out about the boards by scouring YouTube for spidey videos. The Dark Den is an amazing channel and although he needs to work on some of his jokes I appreciate all of his work. He has mentioned Arachnoboards several times throughout his videos and that's how I found myself here.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I found out about the boards by scouring YouTube for spidey videos. The Dark Den is an amazing channel and although he needs to work on some of his jokes I appreciate all of his work. He has mentioned Arachnoboards several times throughout his videos and that's how I found myself here.
The dark den also got an profile here called @petkokc He`s a very cool guy. He got some really great and informing videos. Welcome to the boards BTW. :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I don't even remember how I managed to find this site in all honesty, but this isn't of relevant, my friend.

What is of relevant is that I've found this site :angelic:

petkokc

Arachnosquire
although he needs to work on some of his jokes
Wat joks U no like? D:

I have no idea how I found it, probably while doing research (googleing "best beginner tarantulas" xD).
But it is cool to see that I pointed someone here :D

*edit: LOL this thread is sooooo old*

boina

Lady of the mites
Actually some people I talk to online about spiders pointed me here. A bit like:
'Oh, stop pestering us, go to Arachnoboards, you'll find everything you want to know' (well, not really, they never said anything about pestering ;)).
And I was like:
'A forum???:yuck::yuck::drunk:. You got to be kidding me!!! A forum is where arogant show offs, who know nothing, yell at other show offs, who insist a different way of knowing nothing is the only right way to nothing. :sour:.'
But they persuaded me to at least have a look and I'm glad I did ;)

StarStuff79

Arachnopeon
"Wat joks U no like? D:"

Lol...

In your "Second Pairing, Transfer, and Centipede" Video, at the 4:30 mark you decided to display your singing skills for us...... "Let it go" "Let it Go" :)
In your "New Year Special Feeding" video, at the 7:47 mark You decided to give us "sad news" :)
In your "What Do You Think Poecilotheria Enclosure Idea" video, at the 0:08 mark you decided to show off the juggling skills you dreamt about. :)

That's just to name a few. LOL. I still love your work bro and I look forward to your videos every week. @petkokc

Last edited:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
"Wat joks U no like? D:"

Lol...

In your "Second Pairing, Transfer, and Centipede" Video, at the 4:30 mark you decided to display your singing skills for us...... "Let it go" "Let it Go" :)
In your "New Year Special Feeding" video, at the 7:47 mark You decided to give us "sad news" :)
In your "What Do You Think Poecilotheria Enclosure Idea" video, at the 0:08 mark you decided to show off the juggling skills you dreamt about. :)

That's just to name a few. LOL. I still love your work bro and I look forward to your videos every week.
who are you talking to?