How did you find Arachnoboards?

cold blood

Staff member
I was referred here in search of T. P. Known as philth on here. Can anyone help me find him please. I would like to talk to him before it's too cold.
You can tag anyone with the @ symbol...as in @Philth

Now he will get an alert to this thread. He's a good guy and a very knowledgeable keeper with extensive experience. Good guy to know if you are starting out.

You can even click on @Philth to display his information on the site.

Last edited:

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
You can tag anyone with the @ symbol...as in @Philth

Now he will get an alert to this thread. He's a good guy and a very knowledgeable keeper with expensive experience. Good guy to know if you are starting out.

You can even click on @Philth to display his information on the site.
....expensive or expansive-- or maybe both??

Queen Isabella

Arachnopeon
Ok so I can say I'm looking for @Philth and he will get an alert. An that way he will know I'm looking for him? If he checks the post , correct.? Thanks.

Levi The Human

Arachnopeon
I found arachnoboards.com while searching for Bold Jumping Spider keeping information. Since then I have been researching Tarantulas and using the vast resources available here to jump start my spider keeping knowledge. I am thrilled to have found such an active and large community to join.

mersch

Arachnopeon
I found this site when doing a search on google after buying my last t in 2011 The best forum over the others out there. I haven't been around in a few years after Mr T passed. Love the new lay out and the upgrades! Now it's time to get another T or 2, so came back to get some ideas. After poking around here the last few days, such a great site for newbies and seasoned keepers! Keep up the good work.

cold blood

Staff member
Ok so I can say I'm looking for @Philth and he will get an alert. An that way he will know I'm looking for him? If he checks the post , correct.? Thanks.
This is correct. You can also click on it, and bring up his screen shot and from there you can start a conversation...many have it so a message sends an alert to their e mail account as well as the alert system here.

Prophet

Arachnosquire
Found this site while expanding my interest in emperor scorpions. Good info so far and glad to be apart of such a different community..

scott lane

Arachnopeon
Hello all i first heard about arachnoboards from a youtuber that i watch called petko his channel is the dark den love it anyway he talks about the boards every so often to i decided to check it out and here i am

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Scott and Debbie scolded me for not joining , a week or two after they created it...I wasn't sure it would replace petbugs!!! LMAO!
I still prefer the forums over FB...

Queen Isabella

Arachnopeon
Hello all i first heard about arachnoboards from a youtuber that i watch called petko his channel is the dark den love it anyway he talks about the boards every so often to i decided to check it out and here i am
I love the Dark Den videos. Any other good ones you recommend?

scott lane

Arachnopeon
for him my response is all of them but it really depends on what u want his first videos are in croatian with subtitles but i think about 10 or so videos from the oldest he starts speaking english but tell me what u want and i can link some videos

Last edited by a moderator:

GenXtra

Arachnopeon
I came here via Jon3800 on YT. Kudos to him for using quite a bit of my vacation the last few days watching his informative vid's.

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
I found the arachnoboards because @petkokc mentioned them in one of his videos and as I wanted to be able to inform myself more about the Hobby, I joined the boards.
Well... now I have one C. elegans and three more additions should arrive soon, so I have to say that the boards helped in striking my fascination for These creatures and in destroying my fear of them.
These crawlers aren´t that creepy after all...

NatureJay

Arachnopeon
Found arachnoboards while searching for the species of scorpion found on my island.

Meebles

Arachnopeon
When I got a T for the first time, I wanted to know how to properly care for her. So I did a lot of online research and found arachnoboards :)

Arachnid lover

Arachnopeon
I am looking into getting some tarantulas and scorpions so I googled tarantula and scorpion forum and this was the first site that came up.

Pa1hall65

Arachnopeon
I fell in here years ago, but just didn't take the time to sit down and do my profile. Looked up and used a whole lot of great information through the past 8 years or so.