1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you find Arachnoboards?

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by ilovebugs, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Advertisement
    I found the Youtube channel The Dark Den a few weeks ago. I love his channel. He has a lot of really great content.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Deb60

Deb60 Arachnosquire

My daughter keeps Ts as well
    and told me about the site .

3. Pa1hall65

Pa1hall65 Arachnopeon

I started a google search on T's and ended up here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I found it randomly a few years ago and I was like uhhh, what's this about?!
    Forgot about it until I started looking into Ts recently and looking at channels such as The Dark Den.

5. Callysplace101

Callysplace101 Arachnopeon

It's the old story, girl meets boy, boy has T's, girl likes the T's, girl becomes besotted with the T's, boy and girl buy more T's and girl finds the forum while googling about T's.
    Happening all over the world as we speak

6. JeremyRay75

JeremyRay75 Arachnopeon

I had been trying to get my wife to agree to let me have a T. Three years later or so she finally said she couldn't stop me which was close enough to a yes for me. so i watched a lot of YouTube videos and i believe it Tom or KC spiders that were talking about the boards. So later on i join. i also have joined a few discord and Facebook groups about T's im always learning something it seems

• Like Like x 1
  7. John Emerson

John Emerson Arachnopeon

Arizona
    Hello all,
    I research pretty much everything in my life especially if it costs money or I'm just bored! I research before buying and sometimes not till after (tisk tisk but I'm willing to say a large percent of people spending currency have made the knee jerk research after purchase)!

I research/seek answers on my arachnids on a multitude of sites including this one...a reoccurring theme was noticed (this place for accurate/reliable) answers. Time to join! Thanks for all the "unknown to y'all" provided help.

• Like Like x 2
  8. MissOrangeHat

MissOrangeHat Arachnopeon

My boyfriend got me into T's and I was doing a tad bit of research and stumbled onto here. And here I am, on this lovely site.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ahimoto

ahimoto Arachnopeon

helo. i made ceramic cave and water tank , and want to show for tarantulas lovers. found this forum in google

Attached Files:

10. HOPE OF ALL

HOPE OF ALL Arachnopeon

Ëmmm,I'm from others recommed。。。Now I a little like the place

Sorry,please allow me ask how I taranrula chat post reply?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  11. narwhalica

narwhalica Arachnopeon

I'm in quite a few T groups on FB and this forum is recommended often so I thought I'd join up. I haven't been a part of a forum since my goth days XD

• Like Like x 1
  12. CommanderBacon

CommanderBacon Arachnopeon

I found arachnoboards shortly after I got my first T and was forced to Google "Why does my tarantula keep filling his water bowl with dirt?"

Answer: He's doing spider stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Lollipop Lollipop x 1
  13. Elenaa

Elenaa Arachnopeon

I found this site a few days ago when I was researching spiders because I want to get a Tarantula soon! :woot:

• Like Like x 1
  14. m8chan

m8chan Arachnopeon

Canada
    I was looking up info and questions on jumping spiders and ended up here. Since I had one when i found this site, i decided to make an account. I also plan on getting a T in the near or distant future!

15. Tearsacid

Tearsacid Arachnopeon

Texas
    I found arachnoboards years ago when watching RobC's youtube vids after looking up some enclosure ideas. Tarantulaguy1976 which I'm sure most of you guys know about. I sure wish he would upload some more vids. Entertaining & knowledgeable guy for sure.

Love this place too nightbreed! Looking forward to becoming a part of it

16. Gkunn

Gkunn Arachnopeon

I found arachnoboards when I searched the Old and New World Tarantula :)

17. MintyWood826

MintyWood826 Arachnoknight Active Member

I just googled stuff about tarantulas a lot of what I searched led to arachnoboards. Also Tom Moran of Tom's Big Spiders recommended it.

18. Heard about it when I was in the hobby before

19. MikeofBorg

MikeofBorg Arachnosquire

I found these forums by watching YouTube videos. Tom's Big Spiders, Tarantula Haven, Deadly Tarantula Girl, Exotics Lair, Dark Den and others. They mentioned this webpage so I came and visited. Love the site, great folks ready to help beginners and experts alike. This is probably the friendliest forums I have been on, even friendlier than the Ham Radio forums I use (us old farts argue a lot about pointless stuff I guess) =)

• Like Like x 1
  20. aremeshi

aremeshi Arachnopeon

US