You Know You Are An Aracnophile When:

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
u lost ur house and live outside and your t's are in a shed that you bought..........

wsimms

Arachnodaddy
Old Timer
-You have to sleep in your yard because the T's have filled up the house.
-The first T on today's feeding list has molted twice before you feed the last one on the list.
-You realize that your children have graduated from high school, gotten married, and started a family and you didn't have time to notice.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you forgot to mention when while your grocery shopping you sometimes buy unexpected foods because the container would make a great T enclosure

Rev
hahahah right! :D When I'm at my grandma and grandpa's house I see little deli cups all over the place that is good for spiderlings. Oh and I hate when I cannot get another T

deathfingers66

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tarantulas went from my biggest fear to my biggest passion.Started with a rosie
watched it for hours at a time.I said I wouldn't get this species or that species,now I got those and more.I said my collection would never go above 10,then 10 became 25,and 25 became 50,and now I have well over 200.My rainbow Boa is going to get sold to make room for more,my collection is growing on the ground.I dream ,eat and sleep tarantulas.I said I would never start a roach colony,now i have one(so much better then damm crickets, but crickets are still on the menu cuz they love them and I love to see them bite the dust...lol).

kingpin1189

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How about when:

You almost ditch your last year of graduate studies to be a marriage and family therapist because you seriously contemplated starting over to become an entomologist to spend more time with spiders!! :eek:

MVDaniel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When your heating bill is 800 bucks a month trying to maintain 75F at all times.

Remigius

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
when You always remember to keep Your cellphone away from the T shelf. Who knows how those waves could affect them?! It doesn't bother You to sleep next to it, though.

gbbgirl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
True dat'

You know you're addicted to t's when you spend more time decorating their tanks than your own house.

kingpin1189

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
and when you get your weather report by looking at your terrestrials the night before

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How 'bout when you want to kick the "snot"out of the guy who kills spiders in front of you just to f,sorry,piss you off?:wall: :mad:

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here's on for the arachnogirls. I just did this not 1/2 hour ago:

You drive home with a deli cup containing a H. lividum between your legs under your skirt so the direct sunlight won't hit it. {D

Damn, I hope you put it back in the sun to cool off{D