You Know You Are An Aracnophile When:

AmyLu1982

Arachnopeon
These all have to do with the computer...

When your internet auto populates things like "tarantula" and "tank" on Craigslist and "Grammostola Rosea" on Google.

Your internet Quick Launch has the following: Arachnoboards; Spiders.com; crickets.com; and a whole folder "T" which is full of care sheets.

The only "sex" site book marked is one on how to sex your G. Rosea.

Your baby is on the computer desk, where you can watch her all day.

You stop using your computer after sunset because it might upset your baby.

Your boss shudders when he sees your desktop background, while you fire back... "She's molted, and bigger since that one was taken!"

You break off of typing your list for 20 min to watch your new G. Rosea munch a cricket!!! :D

a few others:

You buy lockable terrariums so your mom can visit.

Your co-workers call you over the intercom to rescue a spider from the ladies room, lest they face your wrath for squishing it.

Your best friend calls to describe the scary looking beast in her kitchen and you don't tell her its a jumper, but drive 30 min to "save" it.

You come home and pronounce happily "Good News!" and everyone runs away...

Your 5 year old daughter wants her own Pink Toe...

You're considering her request seriously.

Forget potato chips: You can't just have one T!

You consider your boyfriend a 10+ because he didn't object to the big hairy invert in the bedroom... or the next 5 after the first...

Your job requires you to mix up mortar and you make "extra" and to create hides and water dishes, then "smuggle" them home.

You just don't get Indiana Jones... Whats so scary about a couple big hairy spiders? But you watch it anyway and try to identify them.

The "big scary spider" on Emperor's New Groove gets a thumbs up from your 5 year old.

People look at you in horror when you tell them about your "beautiful babies."

AmyLu1982

Arachnopeon
missed one:

you remove all the music off your "myspace" lest it disturb your baby. You start encouraging your friends to follow suit...

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
When you yell at your other pets for disturbing your spiders.

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Earlier I had my budgies out and one of them was jumping around on top of my spiders' cages. Boy did he get a talkin' to! I put him on a guilt trip for scaring Kumo and I told him that she could eat him if she wanted to.

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
When your digital camera which holds 500 pictures has one of each of your human children and 497 of your tarantulas.

When your family is eating healthier so you can have more nutritious scraps to feed your crix/roaches and thus your Ts.

When you don't mind that your bedroom smells like "dirt" b/c of all the Ts and substrate sitting around.

When you meet the most perfect dating prospect ever but turn them down because they don't like spiders.

When you stop thinking of your cat as "Fluffy" and start thinking of him as "that mammal that costs 5 new tarantulas worth of money a month to maintain"

When you start calling dogs/cats/rats/etc just "mammals"

When you spend your lunch hour outside obsessively hunting and rehoming spiders at your workplace so they don't get squished by the "spider haters"

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
When you think the hottest person on earth is that guy/girl who knows practically everything about inverts:worship:

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When you take the stairs in your building and you have to pause for a few seconds at each floor to look in the corners for your stairwell buddies.

Now that the mosquitoes are back, hopefully the spiders will reappear soon:)

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
When you have a photo of your T as your mobile phone wallpaper.

When you would rather sit and stare at your creepy crawlers and let your parents entertain your guests!

When you wait for that wonderful day they call "payday" and allocate a huge portion of it to complete your never-gonna-be-complete T wishlist.

When the entire neighborhood knows you're into Ts.

When you let the househelp take care of your other pets because you are busy cleaning, rehousing, feeding, staring, photographing your Ts.

When you become paranoid of the ant marches, just to see if they are walking in a direction close to where your terrariums are.

When you log on to this site DAILY!!!

ninja250

Arachnopeon
when the neighbors are afraid to come into your house because of the manner of pets that you have

troglodyte

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Your boss lets you go early so you can sign for a shipment.

When your idea of a practical joke is taking a molt to work and putting it in a high-traffic drawer.

Your entire kitchen counter is covered with various containers filled with Eco-Earth, and when your boyfriend pleads with you to clean it up you tell him, "I can't, I have to see which one dries the most by the time my shipment comes in!!"

Your parents harrass the Carvel Ice Cream Cake designers into putting an ANATOMICALLY CORRECT tarantula on your birthday cake instead of flowers. "And you better make SURE it has 8 legs and 2 pedipalps or she'll be angry!"

johnharper

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You know your a tarantula addict when lol

You have been almost late to work cause your online researching tarantulas .
You order alot of roaches but somehow still need more roaches.
Tarantulas are all you talk about. Well I guess I am addict but I love the hobby.

John

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you forgot to mention when while your grocery shopping you sometimes buy unexpected foods because the container would make a great T enclosure

Rev