Yeah, gonna need some help with this...

louise f

Arachnoangel
Oh, I kept hearing "Please" in that accent, and so was unable to refuse. So I dug out the camera and took a couple shots just for you. Personally, I don't think they look so good. There are some true duds in there, which I planned on culling out tomorrow but I'm not so sure any of them are any good. And the worst part is....I HATE wasting a perfectly good pair of panty-hose!

View attachment 220511

Ohh shoot you posted this while i was away, so i did not see your pic, sorry. :)

Some of them looks good, but there is some bad too. Dont throw all of them out. Have patience please <3 We`ll just have to wait and see. ;)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Maybe I'll have good luck with those. But if not, that's okay! because this has all sent me on a journey of self-discovery in the world of keeping tarantulas. Why just today, I passed a shop window where there was a simply divine pair of black high-heel shoes that I really think would make novel hides for my spiders.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Maybe the H. lividium ganged up on the poor possum and had Tim for a snack. :spitoutdummy:

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
They were duds. Not that it matters, I asked the place where I got it and their spiders are not wild caught. Even if they were, my inexperience probably would have doomed them anyway.

Wait. Were you guy asking about the eggs or the panty-hose and the high-heel shoes? Because there have been MANY developments in regard to those!

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
They were duds. Not that it matters, I asked the place where I got it and their spiders are not wild caught. Even if they were, my inexperience probably would have doomed them anyway.

Wait. Were you guy asking about the eggs or the panty-hose and the high-heel shoes? Because there have been MANY developments in regard to those!
Ummmm. Black leather skirt with just a hint of lace lining.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well that kind of sucks. At least you got some panty-hose out of the deal!

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Missed this somehow so just read it, sorry they were duds but I have to say, laughed my way through the entire thread :)