Yeah, gonna need some help with this...

Realevil1

Arachnosquire
POST MORE PICTURES MAN!!

Really interested to see inside. If even a few are still good its still a good score for you bud. Keep us updated!

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Well, operation hatchey will begin shortly. i stopped at the store and got the needed equipment. the only difficult thing was purchasing the panty-hose. i didn't want to explain to the cashier that I was buying them to attempt to hatch spiders, she might have thought I was some kinda freak. So, I bought a bra and a pair of panties too.

Anyway, pictures will appear after I get started.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well, operation hatchey will begin shortly. i stopped at the store and got the needed equipment. the only difficult thing was purchasing the panty-hose. i didn't want to explain to the cashier that I was buying them to attempt to hatch spiders, she might have thought I was some kinda freak. So, I bought a bra and a pair of panties too.

I think just the hose + spiders would have been OK. The fact you purchased the rest dropped you from the Odd Spider Guy category, into the Gender Reassignment category.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
that would depend on the type of audience i have here. I decided i better try on the panty-hose to assure that they were the proper sort. But i felt silly, so I put on the other stuff too, of course.

Anyway, as i figured, it was not without collateral damage.

The sac

m_IMG_5841.jpg

The butchery.

m_IMG_5843.jpg

Now what?

cold blood

Staff member

Classic Benzedrine right there, that actually made me laugh....twice.:astonished:

cold blood

Staff member
Man, ya did it to me again:rofl:

Its hard to tell from the pic, but they don't seem to look too bad. Spread them out on the pantyhose......take them off first:meh:, the eggs should go into the incubator.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
That's what I was unsure of. Whether to disperse them from the sac or place the sac atop the panty-hose. And of course I'll take them off. maybe a little bit later, though. I mean, the eggs don't have legs yet, so they are not going anywhere and I feel sort of...pretty.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Oh, those pictures have been available for a while actually. You just need a major credit card. As for the eggs,
they are on the panty-hose covered container and in the incubator. Some of the eggs were definitely bad. In the interest of science I pinched the more dubious ones and they were as hard as tiny plastic beads. I have no illusions that this will be a success. Fun thread, though. :D

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Ohh bad images :stop: :angelic: :D As i recall he likes dresses too :p:D
Ah, but only white ones. Worn by pretty gals with adorable accents. Okay, or black ones. Red is okay too. But I won't budge on the adorable accent! That's a must.

louise f said:
Can we see some close up pics of the eggs on the pantie hose PLEASE :angelic::watchingyou: :cool: NOT YOUR LEGS FRIEND:eek: :p:D
I'll take a snap of them tomorrow. And what's wrong with my legs?!?

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Oh, I kept hearing "Please" in that accent, and so was unable to refuse. So I dug out the camera and took a couple shots just for you. Personally, I don't think they look so good. There are some true duds in there, which I planned on culling out tomorrow but I'm not so sure any of them are any good. And the worst part is....I HATE wasting a perfectly good pair of panty-hose!

m_IMG_5846crop.jpg

Last edited: