Worse sling ever kept?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
going to add my H cf. petersii scorplings to the list, i swear i havent seen growth since i found them. they do eat like champs though.

Alana

Arachnopeon
My B. albopilosum sling. I've had it since last July. It's a pet hole, I never see it eat and I'm fairly sure it hasn't molted yet (if it has, then it's done it in the hole and the springtails have eaten it). It's a fat little thing though so I assume it is eating something. I just leave dead mini mealworms in there and it's either eating little bits of those, or it's eating the springtails. So boring. Love my big female though, she's awesome.

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
out of all the slings I've ever raised and currently raising, my A. geniculata and my N. chromatus are taking their sweet time growing lol. My chromatus is way worse though. I can only see it from a far (even super light tip toeing in the room) the smallest disturbance makes it retreat down its hole and all I get to see is either it's butt or part of a leg sticking out. My 2 P. irminia small juvies are just as bad when it comes to secrecy lol. My smaller one is in a plastic container (bought it at Dollar tree) and has used substrate to web up the sides(super thick) so I can barely see it. The bigger juvie, let's just say that Exo Terra tall enclosure is so much fun looking at a cork tube and a water dish lol. I see my adult female irminia out way more than the smaller ones lol.

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A. geniculata! Got this little one at the Pomona expo in early Jan 2016. 1 year and 2 months later it is still tiny. It molts occasionally, just doesn't gain size. Eats fairly often but only prekilled. Is terrified of anything moving. Even crushed crickets that are still twitching.
IMG_5327.JPG