Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
IMG_20190420_121424963_HDR.jpg That's a 6XD.

Cold-blood, how's fishing up in your neck of the woods?

Cold Blood, this is from April. These came on a Carolina rig. That was a good day

Last edited by a moderator:

cold blood

Staff member
That's a 6XD.

Cold-blood, how's fishing up in your neck of the woods?

Cold Blood, this is from April. These came on a Carolina rig. That was a good day
Spring on table rock and bull shoals make me think of one thing...that Carolina rig....I always did great Carolina rigging lizards and tubes out there in spring....love that hard bottom...we don't see much of that up here...mostly soft bottoms on most WI lakes, so I don't get to drag as much as I would like...But I love doing it. The bottom feel you get with a Carolina rig or football jig is the stuff fishing dreams are made of.

Fishing here was off all year...our water temps didn't reach 70 till basically the first week of July...then it jumped straight to 80.....I feel like I spent all year finishing the first guy out of the money way too often although I still finished 3rd overall in the league and got paid in the championship at least...never a bad day, just not the great tournament days I am used to, ya know...fall is here now...fall fishing is soooo good here....lipless cranks will be making an appearance very soon as water temps continue to drop. When water hits the 50's, its game on till about the 42 degree mark. IMG952019102595165743.jpg

CryssaRose

Arachnopeon
Hi! I'm new. My name IRL is Crystal. I'm new to the hobby with my first T, an A. chalcodes sling with the working title of Buttercup (profile pic). I have an extensive wish list for future acquisitions.
This is me....
FB_IMG_1540525945889.jpg

My cat Renfield...
received_10204740544591232.jpeg

My other cat Raine, a Maine Coon...
received_1052584404875703.jpeg

And my betta fish, Soma, in a 5 gallon blackwater Fluval Spec...
20181006_225723.jpg

I look forward to getting to know you all.

mantiscatamp

Arachnoknight
Yo I'm cat, I love taking care of animals and looking ridiculous with a short haircut I did myself yay me! I love mantises, spiders and most insects apart from wasps bleeh as if it's not obvious I'm a tomboy who likes messy stufff, dirt, dresses and makeup

I do alot of sports like climbing, dodgeball and parkour I enjoy being an ugly weirdo and bugs who for some reason love to jump onto my head. Even if they could go somewhere higher up ofc its my head!

Attachments

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's been awhile and I had a impromptu hiatus from inverts for years while I finished university but recently I just went back home to India and visited the jungles of south india, kerala humid tropical jungle, arguably the greenest place I've seen in my life and dozens of gorgeous theraposa sp. but also in general just such a rich bounty of ecological life, I loved it. saw the most beautiful T.psychadelicus (what a wonderful name), got scared shitless hearing a tiger roar at the nature reserve (900km^2) while on trail. Reignited some of the passion and I am luckily moving somewhere without pesticides usage and will be getting some beautiful slings soon :) take care

- satendra

Attachments